Sunmaster 600W High Output HPS Grow Lamp
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- High output bulb
- 10% more light than a standard HPS lamp
- Red output enhances stem elongation and flowering
- 95,000 lumens
- E40 fittings
What Is The Sunmaster 600W High Output HPS Grow Lamp?
The Sunmaster 600W High Output HPS Grow Lamp gives off 10% more light than standard HPS bulbs. High output HPS grow lights are ideal for a quick and easy setup
High Output 600W HPS Grow Lamp
The Sunmaster 600W High Output HPS Lamp is designed to be powerful. It offers you great value for money, with improved economy, as well as being long-lasting. Sunmaster are a dedicated horticultural product manufacture with years of experience behind them.
What Light Spectrum Does the Sunmaster 600W High Output HPS Grow Lamp Output?
The strength of HPS lights lies in the majority of the light being in the red and yellow spectrums. This is the light spectrum needed for strong, and rapid development during the fruiting and flowering stages of a plant's life cycle.
Is the Sunmaster 600W High Output HPS Grow Lamp Dual Purpose?
No. The Sunmaster 600W High Output HPS Grow Lamp is not a dual purpose grow lamp. The Sunmaster 600W High Output HPS Lamps are designed specifically for the fruiting and flowering stages of your plant's lifecycle.
Garden tip: If you're using the Sunmaster 600W High Output HPS lamp for flowering, we recommended using a metal halide lamp, like the Sunmaster Cool Deluxe Metal Halide grow lamp for vegetative growth. Plants prefer the blue end of the light spectrum, output by this MH bulb, during vegetative growth.
Garden tip: HPS lights do degrade, and lose effectiveness over time. In order to ensure maximum performance of your grow lamps, replace them at least once every 8 months or after 3x cycles max.
The Sunmaster 600W High Output HPS Lamp represents one of the best lamps on the market. It is intended to cover an area of up to 1.2m2. Using it in this size area offers you incredible performance and incredible value for money.
Combine the Sunmaster 600W High Output HPS Grow Lamp with a MH Bulb for a Fuller Light Spectrum
Professional growers opt for a combination of HPS and Halide lamps throughout the entire lifecycle. If you have a larger area to cover, a good rule is to use 1x MH grow light for every 2x HPS bulbs. This approach assumes that you have the space for it. For smaller rooms/grow tent's, it's normal practice to use the same grow light reflector, and use the MH for veg'. Then swap to HPS bulbs for flowering/fruit stages.
Use The Sunmaster 600W High Output HPS Lamp With Flowering Boosters
For the best performance when your plants start to flower, they'll need flowering nutrient boosters. Using products, like GrowDog Botanical Boost, GrowDog Phenominal PK, and GrowDog A & B Base Nutrients you give your plant everything it needs. Feeding the right nutrients and boosters means you'll get the most out of the extra 10% power offered by the Sunmaster 600W High Output HPS Lamp.
|Bulb Diameter (mm)||46|
|Cap / Base||E40|
|Colour Temperature (K)||2000|
|Operating Current (Amps)||5.8|
|Chromotacity (CIE - X,Y)||530 425|
|Effective Arc Length (mm)||125|
|Light Centre Length (mm)||175|
|Initial Lumens (Lumens @ 100 hours)||90000|
|Max. Bulb Temperature||400 (°C)|
|Max Overall Length (mm)||285|
|Min. Open Circuit Voltage (RMS)||198|
|Min.-Max.Starting Pulse (Peak V)||3800-4500|
|Min.Pulse Width @ 2700 Volts (µ sec)||1|
|Min. Pulse Rate Per ½ Cycle||1|
|Pulse Position (Min.% OCV Peak)||60-90240-270|
|Socket Pulse Rating (KV)||5|
|Rated Life (Hrs. @10Hr. /Start)||24000+|
|Typical Warm Up Time (Minutes)||3-5|
|Typical Hot Restart Time (Minutes)||1|
|Weight for Delivery||0.23|
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com