Sunmaster 600W 10k Metal Halide Finishing Bulb
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- 600W 10000 kelvin bulb - works with existing 600W ballasts
- Metal Halide bulb - Heavy in Ultra Violet (UV) light
- Promotes essential oil production for improved aroma and flavour
- Supplementary light to introduce in the final 2 weeks (10-14 days) of flowering
- Long-life bulb which maintains a high output
- E40 screw fitting
What is The Sunmaster 600W 10k MH Finishing Bulb?
Sunmaster 600W 10k Metal Halide Finishing Bulbs are intended to use for the final 2-weeks of flowering to set flowers and fruits. The finishing bulb offers UV, the violet-blue end of the light spectrum. They give the perfect light spectrum for the final stages of the flowering cycle. The bulbs operate to help ripen flowers and fruits grown indoors.
Who Are SunMaster?
Sunmaster designs and manufactures a complete line of metal halide lamps with spectral output tailored to specific plant growth needs.
The range of Sunmaster lamps promote higher levels of photosynthesis and are customised for various growth cycle stages. this bulb produces higher levels of the essential far red, UV light that simulates the late summer/early autumn sun light, where plants will naturally mature and set flowers/fruits. Supplementary UV light is perfect for the final stages of a growth cycle.
How Does the Sunmaster 600W 10k MH Finishing Bulb Work?
The Sunmaster FINISH bulbs are rich in UV light, the perfect light spectrum for the final flowering stage of a flowering plant's lifecycle. Using a UV specific finishing bulb helps to increase essential oil production. This works to improve the aroma, flavours, and stability of the final product. The bulbs help to ripen fruits, and offer a long life, with a high output.
The Finishing bulb by Sunmaster works by stimulating the plants' response against harmful rays and sunburn. The plant has its own inbuilt sunscreen, which is known as essential oils, produced as resin and oils on its surface. UV light radiation increases the production of essential oils.
Different Bulbs For Different Parts of the Plant's Lifecycle
Most indoor gardeners know about swapping out their bulbs as their plants transition from vegetative to flowering growth. They know the importance of offering the right kind of light for their plant's stage of growth. Put simply, plants have different light spectrum requirements depending on their stage of growth.
How Do I Use Sunmaster 600W 10k MH Finishing Bulbs?
To finish your plants and set the flowers/fruits: swap your HPS bulb out for the Sunmaster 600W 10k MH Finishing Bulb in the last 2-weeks of the flowering stage of growth. Doing this, you'll benefit from the extra blue, violet and UV light spectrum this finishing bulb offers. The UV-end light helps to increase the flavour and taste by increasing essential oil production in flowers/fruits, with higher terpene and sugar content.
Finishing bulbs work with standard 240V 600W digital and magnetic ballasts. Never use finishing bulbs, or metal halide lamps with the overdrive function on the ballast, as it could lead to the bulb exploding.
Garden tip: Use the finishing bulb alongside a flower booster. Flowering Boosters, such as GrowDog Botanical Boost provide your plant with extra nutrients that the plant uses to produce additional essential oils, as encouraged by the finishing bulb.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com