G.A.S. Sonic Air 10L Humidifier
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Supercharge growth rates throughout vegetative growth
- Easy to Use Dial with Adjustable Output
- Compatible with humidity controllers
- 10 Litre Tank Capacity
- Outputs up to 0.8 litres (800ml) per hour
- Uniform distribution of humidity – 4 spouts
- Quiet operation; only 35db using 60w
- 1-year manufacturers guarantee
What Is The SonicAir Humidifier?
SonicAir make reliable humidifiers for small to medium gardens. This 10l humidifier is an affordable and reliable humidifier for small/medium-sized grow rooms. It comes with a 10-litre tank and fully adjustable output, so you can increase or decrease the mist levels to fine-tune the humidity in your grow space.
Can I Use The SonicAir Humidifier With A Humidity Controller?
The SonicAir Humidifier is compatible with humidity controllers for fine environmental control. Using an environmental controller allows you to match the humidity levels you want for the plant's stage of growth in your grow room.
SonicAir Humidifier Output
The SonicAir Humidifier is capable of a maximum output of 800 millilitres (0.8 litres) an hour, via the four multi-directional spouts on top on the humidifier. These spouts allow for directional misting either to create an evenly misted grow room, or you can cap the spouts to direct the mist into key areas of your grow space.
Unlike many other humidifiers, it comes with a 1 year guarantee for peace of mind. It automatically shuts down to prevent any damage when the water reservoir runs empty.
This model is suited for small to medium rooms - up to around 3m x 3m; For larger spaces, invest in a SonicAir Pro Humidifier
How Do I Use the G.A.S. SonicAir Humidifier
CAUTION: Only use the SonicAir Humidifier with distilled or RO (reverse osmosis) water. These types of water are zero TDS and hold no salts to clog the humidifier. Failure to use the correct water type may cause the unit to fail and will void the warranty.
Pair the SonicAir Humidifier with the G.A.S. Intelligent Humidity Controller or TrolMaster Hydro-X Environmental Controller for automatic control of your grow rooms VPD for healthier, faster growing vegetative growth.
The SonicAir also works well with the G.A.S. Enviro Controller for the ultimate in control over your environmental variables.
We recommend the following humidity levels:
Propagation: 70 – 90%
Vegetative: 50 – 70%
Flower: 40 – 50%
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com