Trolmaster Hydro-X Environmental Controller (HCS-1) and 3-in-1 Sensor
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Backlit 128 x 128 LCD Screen
- Button control
- Remote control compatible via App
- Multiple zone control
- Control for up to 512 lights with day/night settings
- Four temperature devices
- Two humidity devices
- 2x CO2 devices
- Nine pre-program devices
What Is the TrolMaster Hydro-X Controller (HCS-1)?
The TrolMaster Hydro-X Controller is the brain of the Hydro-X environmental control system. The Hydro-X Controller comes supplied with a 3-in-1 Temp/Humid/Photocell sensor in the box. It is an efficient and affordable way to fully control environmental factors inside your grow rooms.
Hydro-X Control System is the market's most capable and adaptable environmental control system. It can manage up to:
- 512 lights
- Four temperature devices
- Two humidity devices
- 2 CO2 devices
- Nine pre-program devices.
With unbelievable flexibility, customising your grow room environment for maximum yields has never been easy.
Features and Benefits of the TrolMaster Hydro-X Controller (HCS-1).
Hydro-X helps you to tailor your growing environment by monitoring and controlling connected devices. The Hydro-X Control system arrives with a 3-in-1 temperature/light/humidity sensor. Other sensors are also available, including:
- CO2 sensor for measuring CO2 levels
- Smoke sensor to detect smoke and potentially avert a fire
- Water detector to detect water at floor level
- Full spectrum light sensor
The TrolMaster Controller also uses Device Stations to control attached environmental equipment, such as humidifiers/dehumidifiers, heating devices etc.
The TrolMaster Hydro-X control system puts you firmly in control. When you set the parameters that you want to control, the Hydro-X controller constantly monitors them. It takes information in from the connected sensors. When the value of your pre-set parameters are exceeded, the controller enables the connected device to correct the readings. The unit disables the connected device when the sensor reports the parameters are back within your settings.
TrolMaster App Alerts
The TrolMaster Controller can send an alert to your smartphone, using the TrolMaster App. The controller sends alerts to notify you of potentiall disaterous circumstances. Additional sensors detect the presence of ground level water, to avert a flood and a smoke detector to alert you to smoke and the potential of a fire.
User Set Plant Management Control System
The TrolMaster Hydro-X Control System uses the included 3-in-1 light/humidity/temperature sensor to manage your plants' daily lighting needs. It'll efficiently control your lighting system by conducting a schedule with advanced functions, including auto-dimming, overheat shutdown, and sunrise & sunset simulation.
Having two separate lines allows you to develop multiple lighting arrangements and dimming sequences based on your unique preferences.
The Hydro-X Controller handles control for almost all devices in your grow rooms, using four types of device stations.
What Are Hydro-X Device Stations?
TrolMaster Hydro-X Device Stations act as smart plugs. They take control signals from the Hydro-X controller and enable or disable power to allow it to control the temperature, humidity, CO2, and the status of other programable device stations. Device stations are designed to connect to different environmental devices to centralise grow room control. The Hydro-X control system offers a highly intelligent and flexible approach for connecting the environmental devices you want to control.
TrolMaster App and Internet Connectivity - Privately Monitor Your Grow Room From Anywhere
The Trolmaster Hydro-X control system connects instantly to your home internet network using a standard RJ45 network cable. The TrolMaster App allows you to check historical data as well as current conditions. If you don't want or don't have internet access, you can also datalog using a micro-SD card. The app is available to download for your mobile device, which allows you to monitor and manage your grow room's environment at anytime and from anywhere.
How does the TrolMaster Hydro-X Controller (HCS-1) Work?
Each Hydro-X Control System can connect to one 3-in-1 sensor, one CO2 sensor and up to 5 optional smoke detectors. Each lighting line requires a single wattage/type of fixture. Do not mix fixtures with different wattages on the same line interconnect wiring.
The controller can handle 256 lights on each line when connected to lights controlled by a digital signal. This is potentially 512 lights under supervision altogether.
You can use a lighting management adapter/signal converter to control grow lights, which are controlled by an analogue signal (0-10v), such as Gavita. The system can handle up to 40 traditional ballasts on each line. Alteratively, You can run 24 LED grow lights. To increase this number of LED grow lights on a single line, you'll need a splitter hub SPH-1
The sensors, device stations and ballasts are connected to the central controller using RJ12 cables to daisy-chain everything together.
Each sensor and device station has an RJ12 "T" splitter and RJ12 cables.
There is a maximum distance of 1000ft / 300 meters between the HCS-1 Hydro-X Control System and the devices to be controlled.
The Hydro-X was developed for indoor use only. For best results, it is advisable to use TrolMaster accessories.
Connect TrolMaster's main controllers to the Internet to use the available APP. Most internet services are compatible, including land-based and cellular Internet.
The HCS-1 can record the data picked up by the sensors onto a CSV file. To do this, you will need to insert a 32GB or less MicroSD card into the slot on the base of the HCS-1 controller. Once inserted, the unit will automatically store data so you can view it later.
|Degree of Ingress Protection
|Max Number of HID Fixtures
|Max Distance to Device to be Connected
|3-in-1 (Temp/Humid/CO2) Sensor
|Max 1pc per set
|Max 1pc per set
|Max 5pcs per set
|Temp Device Stations
|Max 4pcs per set
|Humid Device Stations
|Max 2pcs per set
|CO2 Device Stations
|Max 2pcs per set
|Program Device Stations
|Max 9pcs per set
|Package Dimensions (LxWxH)
|275 x 164 x 62 mm
|G.W. per pack
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com