Trolmaster Hydro-X DSH-2 Humidity Device Station
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Device Station that allows you to control humidity devices
- Trolmaster Hydro-X Controller compatible
- Remote control compatible via Hydro-X App
- Plug and Play compatibility
- Supplied with everything you need to get started
What is the TrolMaster Humidity Device Station (DSH-2)?
The TrolMaster Hydro-X DSH-2 Humidity Device Station is a smart-plug. It uses a standard UK 3-pin 240VAC plug to take mains power and control the humidity levels in your grow room.
The Humidity Device Station takes commands from the TrolMaster Hydro-X controller and the included 3-in-1 Temp/Humidity/Photocell sensor. The Humidity Device Station allows you to connect and control a humidifier or dehumidifier device.
Garden tip: Only use the Humidity Device Station with dehumidifiers that draw less than 7A to avoid current overload.
What are the Features and Benefits of the TrolMaster Humidity Device Station?
The Humidity Device Station uses a UK 3-pin plug to take power and control your humidity equipment. An LED indicator shows the unit’s power and communication status. The device Station takes control signals from the TrolMaster Hydro-X Controller, which communicates using the included RJ12 cable.
The Humidity Device Station is simple to connect to the TrolMaster network with a single button. The unit is Plug & Play with everything you need to get going straight away, including:
- 1 x Device Station
- 1 x 16ft RJ12 Cable
- 1 x 4ft RJ12 Cable
- 1 x RJ12 T-Splitter
How Does The TrolMaster Humidity Device Station Work?
When connected correctly, the LED status on the TrolMaster Hydro-X Humidity Device Station will tell you all you need to know.
Blinking Green FAST
If the LED indicator blinks quickly, the module isn’t addressed to the controller or doesn’t have sufficient connection to the Hydro-X controller.
Blinking Green SLOW
If the LED indicator is blinking green slowly, the module is addressed and connected to the controller, but the controller is currently powered OFF.
If the LED is solid green, the module has a network address and is connected to the controller. And the Hydro-X controller is currently powered ON.
If you see the LED change to blinking red, that means the module is overloaded. To reset the overload, unplug the module from the power and investigate the cause of the overload.
Why Is Humidity Important in the Grow Room?
In the simplest terms, humidity is the amount of water vapour in the air. Humidity in the Grow Room tells you that your plants are transpiring and have enough water to grow/develop normally. Your plants need different humidity levels at different phases of their lifecycle. The ability to tailor the humidity levels is hugely important. Providing the best environmental conditions for the stage of growth gives your plants the best chance for peak performance during the Seed, Veg, and Flower stages.
What is the Perfect Humidity in the Grow Room?
Plants have different humidity requirements, so you should always check the requirements for your plants. There are ball-park Grow Room humidity ranges for different stages of plant growth, which are shown below.
Cuttings & Seedlings
High humidity is ideal when plants are young. You don't want them to lose much water, as they don't have any roots for water uptake. 70 – 80% Relative Humidity (RH) is perfect and encourages plants to dedicate their energy to growing roots and foliage.
During Veg, you can lower the humidity. Aim for 50% - 70% RH. During Veg, your plants should have developed a root system, so you want them to transpire to uptake water and nutrients. Transportation is where leaves lose water, and nutrients and water are taken up through roots to replace them.
During Flowering, buds start to form, and you should lower your humidity to reduce the risk of rot. Aim for 40 - 60% RH. Stop your humidity from rising too high by ensuring that your ventilation set-up is up to scratch. Failing that, you can use a dehumidifier.
Why use the TrolMaster Hydro-X System?
The Hydro-X Control System is the market's most advanced and adaptable environmental control system. It can control up to 512 lights, 4x temperature devices, 2x humidity devices, 2x CO2 devices, and 9x pre-program devices. Using the TrolMaster Hydro-X control system is the best way to customize and control your grow room for the maximum yield.
The TrolMaster Hydro-X controller comes with a 3-in-1 sensor that detects temperature, humidity & light. The system works to alert you via the TrolMaster Smartphone App when any of your pre-set factors are out of range.
CO2 sensors are also available, along with optional smoke detectors, which will warn you of any potential fire hazards in your grow room.
TrolMaster Hydro-X Humidity Device Station (DSH-2) Specifications
|100~240 VAC, 50/60Hz
2 - 50°C
85 x 80 x 90 mm
G.W. per pack
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com