Integra boost Humidiccant
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- 2-Way Humidity Regulator.
- Removes or Adds moisture to maintain an ideal 55% humidity.
- Perfect moisture content every time with no fuss.
- Increase in product shelf-life; fresh for longer.
- No dry or crispy material as moisture never gets too low.
- Prevents mould as moisture never gets too high.
- Preserves smell and taste of dry material – can even improve smells.
- Individually wrapped sachets – last for 2 years sealed on shelf.
- Retain the weight of the product – no losses as material dries.
- No negative impact.
Curing brings the best out of your finished plant material – whether Lavender, Sage, rosemary, Basil or Thyme, proper curing techniques will reduce harsh compounds like chlorophyll and improve flavours through increasing sugar content. The trouble with curing is it’s one of the hardest things in hydroponics to get right – and once ruined it’s impossible to get the original smell and flavour back. Dry your material as normal and add an Integra Boost to maintain an assured humidity in your storage vessel, you’ll never impart a nasty flavour on your hard work again!
The process of curing allows time for the complex compounds such as chlorophyll to be broken down into more simple compounds and carbohydrates into sugars making the material sweeter. Curing requires moisture which is provided and maintained at an ideal level by the Integra Boost. Too much moisture will allow mould and bacteria to take hold in your plant material, so humidity should never exceed 65%, while too dry an environment can lead to crispy material that quickly loses its smell. Our Integra Boost packs gain and maintain the humidity at 55% or 62% so your produce will be in the optimal humidity for curing, without being too moist or too dry.
With the correct size of Integra boost in your curing container, any excess moisture will be absorbed while the Integra boost will release moisture when the plant material or container is too dry. The perfect relative humidity will be maintained leading to the perfect cure and storage conditions.
Which Integra Boost Humidiccant? 55% or 62%
The folks at Integra make a 55% and a 65% humidiccant pack; which one you prefer is just a matter of taste – with the 62% humidity pack maintaining your produce at a slightly higher humidity. We find our lavender stored in 55% packs still have some crunch to them while the lavender stored with 62% packs is squishier to touch and more fragrant. Its amazing how much difference 7% humidity can make. If you've never used integra boost before, we recommend getting a few of each flavour so you can test the difference for yourself.
If you’re after more info on the 62% Integra Boost, the 55% Integra Boost in any size or if you’re after large quantities, get in touch with our expert team on 0800 085 7995 who can further advise you.
Integra Boost is manufactured from food safe material with no salts. These packs won’t have any negative impact on your produce, only bringing the positive effects of a proper humidity-maintained cure. Pick a suitable size and see what Integra Boost can help you achieve.
How to use
Tear open the transparent plastic sachet surrounding the white interior sachet – make sure not to puncture or rip the inner white packet.
Insert the humidiccant pack along with the indicator strip into your jar or zip zag bag and leave it to do its thing.
Make sure you put the indicator strip inside your vessel along with the plant material and Integra Boost – when the dot on the indicator turns blue, it’s time to swap out the Integra Boost to a new one.
Recommended Integra Boost Dosing
Integra Boost 8g – up to 28g.
Integra Boost 67g – up to 450g of dry material.
These are just guidelines as the minimum ratio between the Integra boost and dry plant material you can get away with – Altering or maintaining humidity at the packs limit will take a longer amount of time and reduce the packs life as it’s working harder. The life span is up to a year with one of these packs depending on the amount of material you’re using it on and how regularly you open the container.
Try to store containers in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight or HID lights.
(refrigerators are not cool & dry but cold and promote moisture due to the fluctuating temperatures from the door opening and closing.)
Please note that the Integra Boost Indicator strip may turn blue when you first open it and put it into your container if your product is overly dry – it will stabilize over a 48hr period and will return to pink or purple once the environment, plant material and humiddicant equalise humidity.
You can use as much Integra Boost per container as you want as there will be no negative effects – The Integra Boost will be able to react much faster to changes in humidity and will last much longer because the ingredients won’t have to work as hard.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com