Lighthouse Oil Filled Radiator
- Quickly warms a large area
- Compact – More floor space for plants
- Adjustable Thermostatic Control
- Suitable for medium and large tents as well as rooms
- 2 sizes available: 1000w & 2000w
Maintain stable temperature and humidity in your grow room or greenhouse and you’ll notice the results.
Compact and powerful oil radiator to take the chill from any room. During the colder months of the year, your grow room will require additional heating to stay at the optimum temperature of 25 °C during the lights on period & no cooler than 18 °C during the dark period. This will best facilitate plant growth allowing you to get the best results possible in your garden.
Oil-filled radiators wont dry the air excessively like fan heaters can, but a drop in humidity is expected due to the relationship between air temperature and humidity.
Many growers pre-warm the room for around half an hour before lights go out, ensuring there is not a huge drop in temperature as lights go off. When this happens, the amount of water the air can hold as humidity drops, leading to water condensation on plants which can cause them to rot, particularly in the later stages and during ripening.
Both variants of oil filled radiator have multiple oil filled fins that allow the heat to be evenly distributed around the room. We recommend you keep plants around a foot (30cm) away from the radiator while it’s in use to prevent drying them out.
The wattage quoted for each radiator is it’s maximum output, It’s unlikely they will constantly use that much power unless your in a particularly cold area like a shed. The heater will turn on when it senses the temperature is below the user set thermostat, when the radiator reaches the temp, it turns off and then repeats this cycle.
1000w / 2kw Oil Filled Radiator Tech Specs:
- On/Off switch
- The 1000w version just has one setting; 1000w / 1kw
- User adjustable Thermostat
- Up to 3m x 3m coverage
- Unit size: 35 (L) x 35 (H) x 15cm (W)
2000w / 2kw Oil Filled Radiator Tech Specs:
- On/Off switch
- 2 settings: 800w and 2000w
- Castor wheels for portability
- User adjustable Thermostat
- Up to 4m x 4m coverage
- Cord storage
How to use:
We recommend using these electric heaters alongside a Thermohygrometer, allowing you to monitor the swings in environmental variables. With an Air Comfort Thermohygrometer you can monitor these variables in real time, allowing you to precisely see when fluctuations happen so you can take remedial action and set your heaters to come on.
The speed that this heater is able to warm your grow space depends on other environmental conditions, including outdoor air temperature and the amount of insulation in the property. To find out what works best for you in your space, consider trying different settings and timings
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org