Alien 36 Pot RDWC 20L Pots
- Recirculating DWC Systems
- Super oxygenated nutrient solution
- Uniform PH & EC
- No medium required
- 32mm pipe and fittings
- No electronics, plug in and grow
- Custom systems available in any size
- Collapsable water tank included
- Can be used with water chillers
Deep Water Culture is a method used to grow plants with roots submerged in a highly oxygenated nutrient solution.
How it works:
The Alien™ Recirculating Deep Water Culture systems are an innovative, heavy duty design for those wanting to grow fewer but larger plants.
By using the Alien™ RDWC hydroponic system you can optimise maximum growth potential due to the super oxygenated nutrient solution being constantly recirculated around the system by an inline pump. The inline pump creates a current which draws the solution through the pots both mixing and cooling the nutrients. This current also delivers the vital nutrients to the roots, optimising root health and increasing nutrient uptake efficiency.
Importantly, PH and EC levels are continuously maintained due to the high volume of water contained in the system.
The RDWC hydroponic systems come in two sizes, either 20 litre pots or XL 30 litre pots.
The 20 litre pots are linked together with one row of 32mm pipe and fittings. The XL 30 litre pots are linked together with two rows. This allows for a free flowing system which recirculates the nutrient solution several times an hour. The larger diameter pipe has been fitted to combat the problem of root blockage.
Air lines are connected to each pot to aerate the solution.
There are no timers to set up, just plug in and grow.
The Air Kits for our XL 30 litre system contain the Enviro ET series air pumps, a high quality, super silent pump. Also supplied are 100mm air stones and air lines which have been manufactured for Alien, made from green, flexible PVC, a superior material compared with the cheap silicone comparisons that often kink.
The 20 litre Air kits use Hailea V series pump which also run silently.
The Alien™ Ripstop Tanks are a collapsible water tank which enables the whole system to fit through tight spaces. The tank comes flat packed enabling the entire system to fit neatly into a cardboard box which allows for easier transportation. The material is non toxic and 100% lightproof and as the name suggests, it doesn’t rip.
The Alien™ Ripstop Tank is connected to the header pot. The header pot contains an adjustable float valve which maintains the level of the nutrient solution through out the system. The nutrient solution level can be raised or lowered to suit your plants requirements.
To keep system set up time to a minimum the pots have pre-punched holes. With each system a pair of quality pipe cutters are provided. No other tools are required. We use our own specially designed grommets to ensure secure, water tight connections. The entire system is simply push-fit.
- 36 x 20ltr Pots
- 250ltr Tank
- 2 x V60 Air Pump
- 36 x Lids
- 36 x Net Pots
- Pipe Cutters
- 72 x Grommets
- 68 x 32mm Straights
- 10 x 32mm Elbows
- 2 x 32mm Tee, 1 x 13mm Tee
- 2 x 32-13mm Tee
- 18 x Double Air-Line Connectors
- 1 x Single, 2 x 13mm Blank
- 37 x Air Stones
- 30 Meters x 13mm Pipe
- 37 Meters x 4mm Pipe
- 14 Meters x 32mm Pipe
- Header Pot
- Ideal Grow Room Size: 5 x 2m
- System Volume: 570 ltr
- Tank Volume: 250 ltr
- Power Usage: 88w
- Air Pump Size: 2 x 60lpm
- Water Pump Size: 1200lph
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org