Amazon Aeroponic System
- Huge yields
- Fast growth
- Constant oxygen access for roots
- Practical and easy to maintain
- Tailored to your needs
- No waste
What Is The Amazon Aeroponic System?
The Amazon is the ultimate system for the experienced grower looking for huge yields.
The Amazon is the highest-yielding Aeroponic growing system, and it offers the exceptional root development of an Aeroponic Cloner throughout the full lifecycle!
We can tailor the Amazon systems specifically to your requirements by drilling as many holes as you need - (Single Amazon, max 16 holes; Double Amazon, max 32 holes). The number of holes you want all depends on how large you are prepared to grow each plant. A single plant in the Amazon system can fill out a whole tent if given enough time. Make sure you let us know how many holes you want in your system by adding a note with your order.
Garden tip: By default, Amazon aeroponic systems are sent out without any holes drilled, unless you advise us to at time of purchase.
What Are The Features and Benefits Of The Amazon Aeroponic System?
The following points highlight the features and benefits of the Amazon Aeroponic system.
- Unrivalled Oxygen Access - In the Amazon, plant roots are suspended in a misting chamber where they have unrestricted access to Oxygen, Nutrients, and Water. No other method of growing offers roots so much access to Oxygen.
- Expertly Engineered – The expertly engineered mist mechanism provides the perfect balance of Oxygen and Nutrient Solution without the need for a high-pressure pump.
- Zero Waste – The only growing medium used is the medium that the plants are started in or, if transplanting from an X-Stream, no medium at all.
- Performance – Incredible speed of growth and the biggest yields.
The Amazon enables virtually 100% of the roots to be exposed to Oxygen virtually 100% of the time - as Oxygen is so important for root growth, plant health and yield size it's no surprise that the Amazon produces the biggest yields.
Young plants or rooted cuttings are placed in mesh pots and hang down into the Amazon's misting chamber that sits on top of a nutrient solution tank. The roots are constantly misted with nutrient solution.
The misting mechanism took years in development so that the water droplet size is perfect. Too large a water droplet means less Oxygen is available to the root system. Too fine a water droplet produces excessive root hairs and not enough lateral root system.
The misting chamber is extremely Oxygen-rich, which helps to prevent root disease issues. This is because most root diseases can't survive in such highly oxygenated conditions. This allows you to grow large numbers of plants in smaller spaces with a much lower risk of disease.
What Does The Amazon Aeroponic Kit Come With?
Each complete kit comes with:
- A tank/reservoir, which is the base of the system and holds the nutrient solution
- A Chamber tray, this forms the bottom of the chamber in which the roots grow, it has 2 channels to hold the spray bar
- Spray bar, which sprays the chamber to give the perfect mix of nutrient solution to air for the roots
- A top tray, which closes the chamber and prevents light from effecting roots
- 80mm Net pots only need a handful of clay pebbles and allow the air and mist through
- Neoprene 80mm collar sits inside the net pot, supporting the plant and preventing light from entering the chamber
- Newa Maxi MJ 1000 pumps the nutrient solution through the spray bars into a fine mist which nourishes the roots. The return water getting funnelled through channels and passes back into the reservoir
- 13mm Flexible Tubing to connect the pump to the sprayer bar
Amazon Aeroponic Product Specifications
|System||Size L x W x H cm||No. of Plants|
|Single Amazon||82 x 74 x 38.5cm||4 - 32|
|Twin Amazon||165 x 74 x 38.5cm||8 - 32|
How Do I Use The Amazon Aeroponic System?
The following list provides an overview and explains how the Amazon Aeroponic system can be used:
- The Amazon Aeroponic system depends on the pump being active at all times to keep the root zone moist and oxygenated.
- The pump must be left on all the time while plants are in the system.
- Block the holes with neoprene collars, to keep light out of the root zone and reservoir. If the reservoir is exposed to light for prolonged periods, algae may grow in the nutrient solution. This can lead to blocked lines and sprayheads.
- You can transplant young plants into this system straight from an Aeroponic propagator, like the X-Stream aeroponic propagators, or from Rootbound Rockwool Cubes or Rootbound Jiffy Plugs
- Ensure the plant has a strong root network before a plant is placed into the system.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org