Carbon Gold Biochar Lawn Improver
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Available in 1L & 4L sizes
- FSC and Soil Association approved for organic gardening
- Powerful compost rejuvenator
- Encourages healthy root systems
- Visibly improves the quality of your plants
What is Carbon Gold Biochar Lawn Improver?
Carbon Gold Biochar Lawn Improver promotes strong root development and reduces nutrient leaching. This makes it perfect giving an existing lawn a much-needed boost. It is also perfect to use as a base layer when laying new turf or even seeding.
Carbon Gold Biochar Lawn Improver is FSC® certified and Soil Association approved for organic growing. This product is now available to home and commercial conventional and organic growers.
Carbon Gold Biochar Lawn Improver is used by sports turf professionals, on golf and bowling greens, polo pitches, racecourses, and premier league sports pitches. It's used so widely because it works and helps grass root quickly. It makes grass super resilient and lusciously green, all without any caustic chemicals. You can use Carbon Gold Biochar Lawn Improver safe in the knowledge that your grass is in good hands
Why Carbon Gold Biochar?
Carbon Gold Biochar was created as an organic, peat free planting aid. Following striking results from extensive third party scientific trials, that looked into the effects of enriching a range of planting media with biochar. The result spoke for themselves, with the obvious positive effect on plant health. These findings soon saw the organic biochar range quickly adopted by the commercial crop growing, tree care and sports turf sectors.
Using Carbon Gold Biochar Lawn Improver
Using Carbon Gold Biochar Lawn Improver is really easy. It helps to revive those brown patches in your lawn and you can use it as a surface dressing too. It's simply a case of forking the ground well and sweeping the product into the holes, and watering well. It can also be used as a base layer for new turf or when seeding.
What is Biochar?
The earliest known use of biochar was over 2,000 years ago, by the pre-Columbian, indigenous people of the Amazon. Biochar is a high-carbon form of charcoal. It's a completely natural product, produced when organic matter is burned at extremely high temperatures. This natural process would have happened as a result of storms, lightening strikes or forest fires during dry periods.
A high burning temperature in an inert (oxygen free) environment is known as a process called “pyrolysis”. This process drives out volatiles like tar and resins and leaves the high-purity byproduct char behind.
What are the Key Benefits of Using Carbon gold Biochar?
The following key benefits highlight why you need to use Carbon Gold Biochar in your garden.
Because of its purity, Biochar doesn’t degrade, so it's classed as a permanent soil improver. By using Carbon Gold biochar, you can bring a physical and permanent improvement to your soil, including:
- Soil structure
- Water-holding capacity
- Nutrient retention
Biochar has a honeycomb structure that acts as a refuge for beneficial microbiology. Biochar comes with added microbes to help maintain plant health. The structural aspect of Biochar also aids drainage and water retention as well as helping to avoid compaction. Biochar resists the leaching effect of rainfall, so it's perfect for storing beneficial microbes, nutrients and trace elements, so they're permanently available to your plants, right when they need them.
Biochar's honeycomb also acts like a series of mini reservoirs retaining water. This works to reduce your workload, even in times of drought. With Biochar, you won’t have to water as often.
100% Natural - Organic Approved
Biochar products are 100% peat free and Soil Association Approved for organic growing. Biochar is commonly used by conventional and organic growers.
Gardening with a Carbon Footprint
Using Biochar permanently locks carbon into the ground, rather than releasing harmful CO2 into the atmosphere. So, not only can you make a permanent improvement to your soil health, you are also simultaneously improving your carbon footprint.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com