Dimlux Expert Series 315w Full Spectrum CMH
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Includes Dimlux Xtreme Ballast, Alpha Optics 98 Reflector and a Greenpower lamp
- 7 Dim options : 165w - 380w
- 50mm connection for active extraction
- Easily adjustable side reflectors
- 4.9kg - 530 x 275 x 130mm
- Complete with DimLux 3k Agro (Red) CMH lamp
- Low profile fixture - make the most of your space
The DimLux Expert Series Complete Full Spectrum Lighting Kits feature the Alpha Optics reflector which is replaceable and designed according to the Single Bounce Clear Sight (SBCS) principle. They also come equipped with Miro Silver mirrors and so the highest possible efficiency (98%) of all available horticulture reflectors is achieved as a result.
There are adjustable side reflectors for better overlap and to minimise wall losses by directing more light onto your canopy. The side reflectors allow the user to set the footprint of each fixture for the perfect balance between penetration and coverage.
The lamps are passively cooled thanks to the open design of the reflector, making it much more efficient and beneficial for the life and spectral output of the lamp over time.
When the 50mm socket is connected to your extraction, room temperature is reduced by extracting the hot air in the immediate vicinity of the bulb. These lamps will always keep at the ideal temperature and so the efficiency and lifespan of the bulb becomes even higher.
All Dimlux fixtures can be powered via a Dimlux Maxi controller, allowing the control of up to 160 Dimlux units at once.
Click the following link for suitable 315W replacement bulbs.
Garden tip: Under normal circumstances, you'll only need to replace CMH bulbs once every 2 years to ensure your output stays high.
How to use:
Dimlux 315w units are a perfect standalone lighting option for use with Ceramic metal halide lamps. The CDM's full spectrum is much more balanced and will provide colours that are missing in traditional HID fixtures like blues, greens and UV – increasing quality.
Only use these bulbs with a ballast designed for powering 315w CDM units - failure to do so may cause the lamp to explode.
When you first switch on your 315w lighting kit, make sure you leave it on for at least 15 minutes to let the mix of metals inside the lamp properly fuse. Failure to properly ‘bed’ your lamp will result in the warranty being voided and could lead to the lamp failing.
If you’re having trouble installing your lamp into the reflector, make sure that it’s around the correct way as one of the connections is a different shape, preventing the lamp from being installed incorrectly. Sometimes it can be a bit tricky to properly install the bulb - make sure you've pushed the legs of the lamp fully into the correct holes before turning.
Make sure you use a clean cloth to hold the bulb when installing it into the reflector - any scratches or residues on the bulb may cause it to shatter and any grease or dirt will reduce the efficiencies.
Due to the partial vacuum between the outer and inner glass shealths, glass may fly if the outer envelope is broken. Discontinue use if the bulb is broken, cracked or scratched. If the outer envelope gets blemished, it may stop filtering harmful UVC rays which could have negative effects on long-term health.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com