FloraFlex - Matrix Circulator Disk
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Evenly distribute nutrient solution to each pot
- Encourages roots to use the entire medium
- Prevents algae
- Less prone to blockages than traditional dripper systems
- Easy to install and maintain
Evenly distribute nutrient solution, whatever substrate you use
The FloraFlex® Matrix System is a patent pending first of its kind Top Feeding Wicking System that provides the most even way to deliver water and nutrients to your potted plants. The Round Matrix System can be used with pots ranging from 9”-18” Diameters.
The Matrix was not designed to be suspended above, but rather directly on top of, or touching the medium. There are two dimensions for each unit, the larger one is the outer diameter. Measure your pot and purchase the Matrix that fits inside of it.
You will need a Matrix circulator unit, the same size matrix Pad, (optional), a correlating Matrix Circulator and enough FloraFlex pipework for each pot in your garden. Use with Open Flow Bubblers (not the Multi Flow Bubbler) for Maximum Pressure.
How the FloraFlex Matrix system Works:
In the Matrix System water and nutrients travel into the Circulator, hit the slope of the Matrix and are pushed outward into eight maze sections that have individual holes dripping the water and nutrients onto the Wicking Pad. There are eight slices to the pie, each section is fed the same amount, going through the maze for even distribution. The Matrix pad is a capillary mat used for wicking.
The Matrix disk is reusable and can sit on top of or fit into your pot, just be sure all surfaces are touching.
Choose your Matrix by your pot’s diameter:
9 - 10.5 inch 229mm – 267mm
10.5 - 12 inch 267mm – 305mm
12.5 - 14.5 inch 318mm – 368mm
Place the Matrix Pad on the surface of your pot, the Matrix Unit on top of it, press down, fit the Circulator into the center holes, and connect your 1/4” OD tubing to the Circulator.
Now let your plants enjoy the benefits of a Top Feeding Wicking System.
The system blocks light and keeps the top of your medium moist for a more even dry down.
There are holes on the side to allow bamboo sticks for stabilisation and to support your plant during profuse bloom.
You MUST use a Aquaking Submersible Pump with FloraFlex to generate enough pressure to properly operate the components.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org