Flymo PowerVac Garden Blower - 3000W
- Please allow 2-3 Working Days for delivery of this item
- Suitable for any size garden
- Blow and vacuum functionality
- Vacuum shred ratio of 16:1 to collect more leaves
- 310 km/h blow speed
- 10-metre power cable
What is the Flymo PowerVac Garden Blower - 3000W?
The Flymo PowerVac Garden Blower is perfect for any size garden. The 3000 W PowerVac has a blow speed of 310 km/h, so can push large volumes of wet or dry leaves around with ease. This highly useful garden blower vac can also collect leaves with a collection bag capacity of 45 litres. An internal impeller works to shred any debris it sucks up to a ratio of 16:1. This garden blower vac makes easy work of leaves and other small debris. It weighs a mere 4.8 kg in blow mode and features a powerful inbuilt fan.
What are the Key Benefits of the Flymo PowerVac Garden Blower?
The following key benefits are features designed in to the 3000 W Flymo PowerVac Garden Blower. They outline why you need this highly portable blower vac in your garden life:
- Blows - blower attachment
- Vacuums - vacuum attachment
- Collection bag
- Ambidextrous handles
- Easy to carry
Blows - Blower Attachment
The blower attachment simply connects to the main body of the garden blower. The motor and nozzle combine to produce a blow speed of over 300 km/h. The blower function handles the vast majority of garden jobs you'd traditionally use a manual broom for. Perfect for anyone looking to save time and/or effort required to clean up pushing large volumes of leaves around with ease.
Vacuums - Vacuum Attachment
Vacuums the leaves for a cleaner garden. The vacuum attachment is perfect for tidying up after mowing close to patios or pathways to avoid walking clipping into your home. The powerful vacuuming action clears anything not anchored to the ground removing it and processing it to the handy collection bag, ready for disposal on the compost heap.
The handy and easy to empty collection bag attaches to the main body of the Flymo PowerVac garden blower. The 45-litre capacity is enough for the vast majority of gardens.
Shredding leaves as they are collected, the Jet Vacuum feature is perfect for picking up even wet leaves, and other stubborn debris.
Dual lever handles mean you can easily and comfortably operate the mower with either hand for greater flexibility and manoeuvrability. This means you can move the power cable out of the way easier no matter which direction you're travelling.
Easy to Carry
The ergonomic, integrated handle, designed into the top of the blower, makes it easy to operate in either hand and to carry around your garden.
Flymo PowerVac Garden Blower Product Dimensions
Flymo PowerVac Garden Blower Product Specifications
|Blow Speed (km/h)
|Cable Length (m)
|Collection Bag Capacity (l)
|Product Weight (kg)
|Sound pressure level at operators ear dB(A)
Downloadable Flymo Contour 650E 30 cm Corded Grass Trimmer manuals are available using the following links:
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org