Growth Technology Liquid Oxygen
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Cleans and oxygenates the reservoir
- Can be used daily to prevent disease.
- Can be used to sterilize a system.
- Reclaim a substrate to use it again!
- Variety of sizes to suite all gardens
- Available in 250ml, 1L and 5L
Please Note: From November 1st, 2019, In accordance with the Offensive Weapons Act 2019, this product is prohibited for sale to anyone under the age of 18. Before the product is handed over, the courier will require age verification at the point of delivery. Alternatively, you can pick up in store and show your ID.
What Is Growth Technology Liquid Oxygen?
Liquid Oxygen contains 11.9% hydrogen peroxide H202. Hydrogen Peroxide is a molecule which is fundamental to life itself, participating in all the metabolic processes in plants and animals. The powerful liquid formula will effectively kill all pathogens and harmful (and beneficial) bacteria.
When you add Liquid Oxygen to the nutrient tank it will quickly break down into pure water (H20) releasing the extra oxygen atom into the nutrient solution. Your roots will absorb this in much the same way as they do with available nutrient ions.
- Do NOT use Liquid Oxygen if your growing system is using beneficial bacteria. The formula is a powerful sanitiser that effectively kills all pathogens and bacteria. It doesn't distinguish between harmful or beneficial bacteria.
Using Liquid Oxygen in Your Hydroponic System - Normal Operation
You can add Liquid Oxygen to your nutrient tank(s) on a daily basis or less regularly, around two to three times per week.
Using Liquid Oxygen daily will help to keep your system clean and disease free.
If you can't use Liquid Oxygen daily, then using it two to three times a week in traditional hydroponic systems will provide extra oxygen to the roots as well as help to keep the nutrient solution free of pathogens and disease.
- We always recommend using nutrient chillers when the weather warms up. If your reservoir(s) start to creep over 22C, the threat of pathogen growth is greatly increased. If you don't use a nutrient chiller in warmer temperatures, then it is advised to use Liquid Oxygen to prevent pathogen growth.
- Always read your nutrients and boosters to ensure they are compatible with hydrogen peroxide products
Growth Technology Liquid Oxygen - Dosing Rates
The following advice covers dosing rates for Liquid Oxygen, covering most common situations.
Mixing Liquid Oxygen Instructions
The following instructions cover mixing Liquid Oxygen in common situations:
- Stir thoroughly before circulating to plants
- For faster blending, mix the required amount of Liquid Oxygen with a litre of lukewarm water before adding to the reservoir
- Follow the package instructions for dosing rates for your situation
Liquid Oxygen Dosing Rate
- Add to your reservoir daily at the rate of 1 ml per litre of reservoir water.
Used 2 or 3 times a week:
- If it is not possible to add Liquid Oxygen daily, you can add it two to three times per week at the rate of 2 ml per litre of reservoir water.
How Do I Use Liquid Oxygen To Fight Disease Issues in My Hydroponic System?
Liquid Oxygen can be helpful in clearing up root diseases, such as Pythium, and to eliminate the conditions in which these plant pathogens can flourish. With hydroponic systems, problems can be caused by simply over-watering or not supplying enough oxygen at the root interface. In either case, treatment is essentially the same.
Can I Use Liquid Oxygen To Clean My Hydroponic System After A Grow?
In between grows, you can use Liquid Oxygen to clean and sterilise your hydroponic system and growing medium. It is a powerful and aggressive cleaner that will effectively kill all pathogens and harmful (and beneficial) bacteria.
Using Liquid Oxygen to Clean Growing Media?
If your looking to clean up your growing media, like Perlite or Hydroleca (expanded clay) remove as many of the old roots as possible. Soak the medium in a concentrated solution of Liquid Oxygen at 15 ml per litre for 24 hours. This concentration will oxidise organic matter in the medium and assist in its rapid decomposition. Remember to thoroughly flush your media with fresh water before reuse.
To clean and sterilise a hydroponic system, mix 15 ml per litre of Liquid Oxygen in the reservoir and circulate it around the system. Repeat if necessary. Circulating the solution works to sterilise all pipe work and drippers etc. Remember to flush the system thoroughly with fresh water or wait a few days before installing new plants.
Always read the label and follow all precautions and warnings:
- Liquid Oxygen is highly concentrated
- Handle this product with suitable protective gloves and eye protection
- Wash any spills or splashes off skin with clean, cold running water
- The active ingredient (hydrogen peroxide) is a volatile and aggressive chemical
- Carefully inspect packaging before opening and treat Liquid Oxygen with caution and handle with due care
- Always use in a well ventilated area and do not breath fumes
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org