Hailea Nutrient Chillers
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Manages the temperature of your nutrition solution
- Essential for warm growing environments, especially in summer
- Available in a range of sizes to suit any garden
- Quiet operation
What Are Hailea Nutrient Chillers?
Hailea Nutrient Chillers are a reliable method of keeping liquids (nutrient reservoirs) at a constant temperature (6C to 30C). They are essential for maintaining nutrient temperatures during hot spells, and in the summer.
Hailea chillers are suited to keeping any liquid containers at a stable temperature. For nutrients, they work by using a pump inside the nutrient reservoir and pumping the nutrient solution over a heat exchange plate inside the chiller.
Monitoring the temperature of your nutrient solution is vitally important. If you're looking for the answer to your cooling issues, choose from the range of Hailea Water Chillers.
Why Do I Need To Keep A Consistent Nutrient Temperature?
If your nutrient solution gets too hot, it can breed algae growth, which could lower crop yield. Hailea nutrient chillers maintain a consistent reservoir temperature. If the root zone creeps up to around 21C, you're running the risk of developing fatal root diseases, like pyritium, which can wipe out your crop and spread from plant to plant.
Protecting your plants with Hailea nutrient chillers is a great idea. This eco-friendly, Freon-free, R134a refrigerating system works to keep your nutrient solution cool. These Hailea nutrients chillers work on a similar principle to a fridge.
Can I Use Hailea Nutrient Chillers In My Hydroponic Garden?
Yes: If you use an active hydroponic system, like DWC, NFT or an ebb and flow system, then a chiller is essential for trouble-free summer growth.
Why Choose Hailea Nutrient Chillers?
Hailea Nutrient Chillers are easy-to-use. The electronic display and digital temperature control provides accurate control. The compact form factor metal cases are housings are stylish, yet contemporary. The anti-corrosive titanium evaporator can be used for fresh water, and salt water.
Water Loses The Capability to Hold Dissolved Oxygen As It Warms
As the temperature rises, water looses its capacity for carrying dissolved oxygen. This means it'll contain less dissolved oxygen for your plant's roots to access. This can slow their growth, and increases the chances of roots getting infected from root rot diseases such as Pythium and Fusarium.
How Do I Use Haliea Nutrient Chillers?
To select the right Chiller for your equipment, find the total capacity in litres of your system (this is normally the size of the reservoir). If the capacity of the chiller exceeds your system's total capacity, the chiller will perform perfectly and be cheaper to run. We recommend buying a larger chiller than you need to achieve your target temps quicker.
Keep chillers outside of the growing space as the unit warms up while cooling the water, if it was inside your space it could heat up the air, increasing ambient temperatures.
We also recommend you install a Barbed Inline Filter to remove particulates from the water and prevent the lines from being clogged.
You should clean your chiller every cycle. You can do this by circulating your normal cleaning solution through the chiller and wiping it down externally. Remember to run clean water through the chiller before you put any plants back into the system.
Hailea chillers are air cooled and have an air filter. We recommend cleaning this filter once a cycle to ensure efficiencies.
Ideally, your chiller would be outside the growing environment, If you must have it inside your garden, leave plenty of space around it for proper air exchange.
Hailea Nutrient Chiller Technical Specifications
HC – 100A
Power: 0.05 HP / 230v / 0.6A
Nutrient solution capacity: 50 – 220L
Size: 420 × 248 × 365 mm
HC – 150A
Power: 0.1 HP / 230v / 1.1A
Nutrient solution capacity: 50 – 400L
HC – 300A
Power: 0.25 HP / 230v / 1.8A
Nutrient solution capacity: 100 – 800L
Size: 448 × 330 × 440 mm
Water flow rate needed: 1000 – 2500 L/Hr
HC – 500A
Power: 0.5 HP / 230v / 2.4A
Nutrient solution capacity: 200 – 1200L
Size: 475 × 360 × 490 mm
Water flow rate needed: 1200 – 3000 L/Hr
Can I Use A Hailea Chiller For Other Liquids?
Home brewers use Hailea chillers for keeping fermenting beer at a stable temperature. The chiller's used to pass chilled water through a neoprene cooling jacket. This is achieved by running a pump inside a bucket of water and passing cooled water through the jacket to control the fermentation temperature.
Aquarium Enthusiasts use Hailea chillers to cool aquariums in warm weather.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org