Maxibright Daylight LED Grow Light 660W PRO - NEW 2.8 umol/J
- Fixture efficiency of 2.8 μmol/J
- Six bars of high-efficiency Osram and LUMLED LED chips
- Full spectrum output including far red
- Even light spread over 1.5 x 1.5 meter footprint
- Solid state silent operation
- 50,000 hours LED lifespan
- One person assembly
- Improved lightweight design
- IP65 rated for use in humid conditions
What is The Maxibright Daylight LED 660 W PRO Grow Light - NEW 2.8umol/J?
The Maxibright Daylight LED 660 W PRO Grow Light - NEW 2.8μmol/J, is a high output unit that pushes the envelope for plug-and-play LED grow lights. Maxibright's new Flagship 660 W PRO Daylight LED features an updated, streamlined and lightweight design. The Daylight LED units introduce improved clip on bars, making them easy for one person to assemble.
This awesome full spectrum LED grow light offers a full-bodied PAR spectrum for improved plant growth. Instead of using lenses, the Daylight LED outperforms traditional HPS grow lights by using a ladder design to evenly spread light from individual chipsets over the unit's footprint. An even spread of light avoids hotspots, which allows closer mounting to the canopy, helping to improve final yields.
Why do I need the Maxibright Daylight LED 660 W PRO Grow Light - NEW 2.8umol/J
The many benefits on offer from The Maxibright Daylight LED 660 W PRO Grow Light - NEW 2.8umol/J are convincing even the most hardcore HPS growers that switching is more than worth the investment. LED grow lights save money in the long run as they waste less electricity and produce less heat.
Maxibright Daylight LED 660 W PRO Grow Light - NEW 2.8umol/J Fixture Efficiency
Six bars of high-efficiency Osram and LUMLED LED chips uniformly illuminates a 1.5 m x 1.5 m growing area. This New PRO exhibits a blisteringly high total output PPF of 1848 μmol/s and fixture efficiency of 2.8 μmol/J.
A fanless, solid-state design provides silent operation and eliminates the risk of mechanical failure. High-quality components and passive heat dissipation, teamed with the ability to dim the units to 25% power, allows you to flexibly control grow room temperatures in any weather.
The unit is supplied with a free dimmer to allow remote control of the unit from outside the growroom.
An IP65 ingress rating protects the unit from high grow room humidity levels. An LED lifespan rated at >50,000 hours and 4 year warranty supports your buying decision and makes this LED grow light a worthy investment.
Maxibright Daylight LED 660 W PRO Grow Light - NEW 2.8umol/J COVERAGE
Ladder Style LED Bars
Ladder style fixtures are well suited to vertical farming methods due to their low profile and low heat output. This style of fixture is increasingly popular among commercial, large scale operations, particularly in the USA. The footprint of the Maxibright Daylight LED 660 W PRO Grow Light - NEW 2.8umol/J suits grow tents from 1.5 x 1.5 meters.
More Flower using Less Power - Advanced LED Lighting Technology
LED lighting technology has evolved at the speed of... well, it's come on leaps and bounds over the past few decades. As the technology has progressed, so have your performance expectations.
- 6 bar system – uniform coverage (PPFD) across the canopy.
- Footprint of 1.5m x 1.5m
- Silent running: Solid State design (No fans or moving parts)
- Full spectrum light output
- Osram and LUMLED LED chips
- Includes remote dimmer 25% - 50% - 75% - 100% power
- Enhanced flowering with added red light
- Cool running, Energy efficient, low heat output
- Outstanding uniformed light coverage
- Enhanced light penetration
- Improved easy clip on bars
- One person assembly
- 50,000 hour lifespan
- Plug and play
- Improved lightweight slimline design
- Improved IP65 ingress protection
- Easy to use heavy duty hanging brackets
- Control multiple units with iLink technology (Maxibright controller)
Technical Specifications Maxibright Daylight LED 660W PRO Grow Light - NEW 2.8umol/J
|Dimensions:||112 x 107 x 7.1 cm|
|Net Weight:||8.8 kg|
|Gross Weight:||11.2 kg|
|Input Current:||3.25 A|
|Input Power:||660 W|
|Total Output:||1848 μmol/s ppf|
|Overall Fixture Efficiency:||2.8 μmol/J|
|Lumileds White:||2.6 μmol/J|
|Osram Red:||3.15 μmol/J|
|Supply Voltage (V):||120-277|
|Supply Frequency (Hz):||50/60|
|Working Temperature:||0 to 40°C|
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com