McCulloch ROB R1000 Robotic Lawnmower
- Please allow 2-3 Working Days for delivery of this item.
- Robotic lawnmowers to keep any lawn up to 1000m² tidy, so you don't have to
- Quiet, automated operation
- Boundary and charging wires outline the perimeters of the cutting and charging zones
- Next level automatic garden maintenance for busy people
- Dedicated smart phone App with Bluetooth® connectivity
What is the McCulloch ROB R1000 Robotic Lawnmower?
The McCulloch ROB R1000 Robotic Lawnmowers are ideal for gardens up to 1000m2, the ROB S series are McCulloch's most advanced robotic mowers yet. They are easy to install and program, thanks to flexible charge station positioning and the simple setup wizard with intuitive keypad. ROB will automatically navigate the garden, mulching the grass into fine clippings the lawn uses as a natural fertiliser, meaning there is no grass box to empty. When the battery is low, ROB intelligently finds its way back to the docking station to recharge. Bluetooth® connectivity and a dedicated smartphone app, make it even easier to control the mowers functions & to troubleshoot issues. Time saving features include preset cutting functions & schedules. It comes supplied with 150-metres of boundary wire, 200 staples and all the necessary connectors for a quick and easy installation.
The McCulloch ROB R1000 Robotic Lawnmower that automatically maintains your grass for you (so you don't have to!). ROB R1000 is the strong silent type that independently goes about his business to get the job done!
Robotic lawnmowers can mow, day or night, rain or shine, any time - 24/7. They never complain or need a brake. All they need is instruction and the occasional rest to recharge. They can even cut sloped lawns with gradients up to 25% (ROB S models).
How Does The McCulloch ROB R1000 Robotic Lawnmower Work?
The McCulloch ROB R1000 Robotic Lawnmowers use boundary wires to understand the physical layout of the area you want it to maintain. It uses a different wire to lead it back to the charging station after finishing or whenever it needs recharging.
The McCulloch robotic lawnmowers work by simply laying a boundary wire around the edge of your lawn and any large obstacles, such as trees and bushes. ROB robotic lawnmowers use the boundary wires to understand where the edges of your lawn and other obstacles to avoid are. ROB uses this wire to wirelessly understand the physical layout of the area you want it to maintain.
Charging Station Wire
A second wire is laid leading from the robotic mowers charging station. This wire tells ROB where he needs to go to recharge. These wires disappear into the grass after a few weeks and cannot be seen.
Is My Garden Suitable For a McCulloch ROB R1000 Robotic Lawnmower?
The McCulloch ROB R1000 Robotic Lawnmower is ideal for gardens up to 1000 m² (±20%) and will easily handle sloped gardens. Inclines of up to 25% prove no problem for this mighty machine (ROB S Models). Collision sensors and boundary wires help avoid any obstacles.
Uneven lawns are no problem for ROB - but sudden or deep holes should be avoided. Before you start using your McCulloch ROB R1000 Robotic Lawnmower, these holes should be filled with soil to achieve an even lawn to avoid ROB from getting stuck. The McCulloch ROB R1000 Robotic Lawnmower can work in rainy conditions; however it is recommended you bring it indoors in extreme weather conditions.
What are the Key Features of the McCulloch ROB R1000 Robotic Lawnmower?
Intelligent adaptive cutting system which automatically changes mowing schedule based on lawn growth. Preventing wear on the lawn.
Flexible Charging Station Position
Gives you the freedom to position the charging station almost anywhere you like around the edge of the lawn.
Guide Wire Technology
Improves navigation in complex gardens for a more even finish, and intelligently helps Rob to find his way home without leaving unwanted tracks.
Simple Set-up Wizard
Installation made easy thanks to Rob's simple set-up wizard, quickly guiding you through initial installation step by step.
Quick Keypad Navigation
Intuitive keypad controls give immediate access to functions such as Eturn Home, Cutting Schedule and Special Mowing Programs.
Lifestyle Cutting Programs
Easily change between Day or Night cutting modes designed to fit around your lifestyle, or use special functions such as Spot-Cut, Power Cut and Secondary Area programs to help ensure a perfect lawn.
Dedicated Rob App
You can connect and control your ROB robotic mower using a dedicated smartphone app and Bluetooth connectivity. This makes it even easier to control the mowers functions & to troubleshoot any problems.
McCulloch ROB R1000 Robotic Lawnmower Product Specifications
|Cutting Width (cm)
|Three Pivoting Razor Blades
|Battery Capacity (Ah)
|Typical Charging Time (min)
|Typical Mowing Time Per Charge (min)
|Working Area Capacity (m²)
|Guaranteed Sound Level (dB(A))
|Size l x w x h (cm)
|59 x 44 x 43.7
|Pin Code Protection
McCulloch ROB R1000 Robotic Lawnmower Video
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org