Premier Decorations LED Starburst Snowflake
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- SUPER CHEAP to run, from just a few pence per day
- Flashing effect Snowflake
- Perfect for hanging or as door garland or door wreath
- Energy efficient, long-lasting and durable LEDs
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- 10 m power cable
What Is Premier Decoration LED Starburst Snowflake Decoration?
Premier Decoration LED Starburst Snowflake is a flashing hanging decoration that adds Christmas attraction to your home. This highly effective LED Snow Flake design decoration is suitable to use as an indoor or outdoor light. They make great Christmas feature lights. They look great hung in rooms or from your front door as a door garland, or the Christmas tree. LED Christmas lights help add some Christmas sparkle to parties and family gatherings.
The Flashing LED Starburst Snowflake features white or warm white LEDs. The flashing effect is created by some flashing LEDs. The remaining LEDs are static.
The Premier Decoration LED Starburst Snowflake light comes with mains operated 10-metre long power cable. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use, the lights are perfect to use as Christmas decorations.
Where Can I Use Premier Decoration LED Starburst Snowflake Decorations?
You can use Premier Decoration LED Starburst Snowflake Decorations anywhere, any time. Energy-saving LEDs use less power than traditional filament bulbs and produce less heat, so you can leave them on for longer.
Premier Decoration LED Starburst Snowflake Decorations can be used for a wide variety of decorative purposes around your home. These attractive hanging LED light decorations are suitable for indoor and outdoor use. They'll look great around your home, used with a Christmas wreath or door garland. They're great to use as outdoor tree, hedge, or feature lights. You can use these LED decorations for any occasion.
Garden tip: The plug-in transformer does need to be protected from the elements. Either keep the transformer inside and run the power cable out from your home or use a purpose built, protected waterproof outside plug socket. When activated, the LED lights automatically turn on for 8 hours and turn off for 16 hours.
How Is The Premier Decoration LED Starburst Snowflake Decoration Powered?
The Premier Decoration LED Starburst Snowflake Decoration is powered from 240V mains electricity. Power is supplied from a 3-pin, plug-in transformer with timer.
Why Choose Premier Decoration LED Starburst Snowflake Decorations?
LED light up decorations provide you with a seasonal lighting effect. They help to bring the spirit of Christmas to your home. They can also be used at any other time of year for any occasion. Think of hanging on your front door or incorporating some sparkle to a Christmas Wreath or adding to a Christmas door garland decoration. You can also hang them from your garden tree branches or from your hedges as feature lights.
Premier Decoration LED Starburst Snowflake Decoration Specification
|Static and Flashing LEDs in a snowflake shape
via 3-pin UK plug Transformer with timer
|60 x 60
90 x 90
120 x 120
|No. of LEDs
|Gold w/White LED or Silver w/Warm White LED
|Indoor or Outdoor
Hung up or Christmas Door Garland
Hung in tree or bushes
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org