Shogun PK Warrior
- Optimum Phosphorus and Potassium ratio for maximum flower potential
- Promotes a larger flower set production
- Includes Plant Sterols and other natural ingredients to maximise nutrient uptake and utilisation
- Targeted nutrition for the reproductive phase of crops
- Manufactured using high grade agro-chemicals and specific organic acids
- Suitable for use in all growing systems
It has been long established that a timed application of phosphorous and Potassium towards the onset of flower has pronounced effects on your overall yield come harvest time. By altering the ratio of NPK in solution and providing nutrients exactly when required gives the plants exactly what they need, allowing the plant the maximum potential for more flower sites resulting in more fruit.
SHOGUN PK Warrior 9/18 uses its unique Phosphorous and Potassium ratio to outflank all other PK additives with a recipe that has been strategically designed to promote your plants with yield enhancing ingredients.
Designed for maximum plant availability, SHOGUN PK Warrior 9/18 provides a concentrated increase in flowering elements to any nutrient package, enhancing fruit and flower production for maximum yields.
How to Use:
Add at a rate of 0.5 – 1.0ml/L to your nutrient reservoir or watering can.
Use from the fourth week of the flowering cycle (or when flowers and fruits begin to form) and for a period of four weeks. Using in conjunction with Sumo Boost will maximise your plants demand for PK Warrior 9/18.
We recommend erring on the side of caution with Shogun PK, especially when using other flowering boosters. An overdose during flower is almost impossible to reverse – both quality and yield will be affected.
Use Shogun PK with the rest of the Shogun range for best results.