Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Increased Strike rates for cuttings
- Faster turnaround times
- Boost Vitality – array of vitamins, light on NPK
- Can be used in any substrate or system
- only used for 2- 4 weeks early in development
SHOGUN START is a delicate nutrient formulated to maximise plant establishment and root development. Containing balanced micro and macro nutrients alongside the SmartZen maximiser ingredient. SHOGUN START gives your young plants full strength trace elements whilst still maintaining a low overall strength.
SHOGUN START encourages auxins to move from the leaf tissue to the stem for rapid rooting and fast establishment of all of the structures that the plant needs later on for maximized yields and performance
The need for a young plant establishment nutrient solution is crucial for maximising yield and growth potential. However most nutrient companies have missed this all together and focused on growth stages. SHOGUN Fertilisers have realised through extensive field trials and scientific studies that crops given a gentle nutrient at seedling and cutting stage tremendously outperform those just given normal or half strength nutrients.
In addition the SHOGUN Start formula has been boosted with a unique ratio of boron and calcium which have been reported by peer reviewed journals to be key elements that drive vigorous root growth. Our ongoing research projects and dedicated testing program have allowed us to refine our formula to create the perfect blend of micro and macro nutrients for early stage growth.
Shogun Start Key Benefits during propagation
- Reduces Germination Time
- Reduces cutting failure rate
- Used for pre-soaking media such as rockwool before transplanting plants.
- Increase’s chlorophyll content and therefore photosynthesis
- Contains SmartZen maximiser ingredient for enhanced nutrient uptake
- Increases resistance to infection from pathogens
- Supplies the perfect balance of macro and micro nutrients for young plants
- Encourages fluffy white root development. Both lateral root development and root proliferation are both steered by the product formulation
- Efficient nutrient uptake targeted to the early stages of growth
- Humic and fulvic acid improves healthy growth and increases uptake of nutrients
How to use Shogun Start:
Use 4ml alongside Shoguns Katana Roots during the early stages of a seedling’s or cutting’s life.
Root Feed – Add plain water to your nutrient reservoir or watering can and allow to reach room temperature (If tap water, Ideally over night, to allow some of the chlorine to dissipate, but we know this is not always convenient!).
Add SHOGUN Start at a rate of 4mL/L to your nutrient reservoir or watering can. Before adding the nutrients, reduce the pH to just below 7 and then add your additives and nutrients. Recheck the pH (5.5-6.5) and the EC, making sure that it is no higher than 1.4. Repeat method for tank change/refill. Use for the very early stages of the plants life.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com