Digilight Daylight 315w CMH Horizon Light Kit
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Complete 315w CDM lighting kit wide angle reflector.
- Spreads light over a 2.4 x 1.2m footprint.
- Perfect as a supplementary light.
- Electrically efficient CDM bulb.
- Even light spread increases uniformity.
- Your choice of bulb: 942 blue or 930 red.
- Produces a full spectrum of light.
- 1.9 umol/s per watt of electricity – extremely efficient.
- Excellent PAR levels.
- Plug and play for easy installation.
- Silent running.
The Digilight daylight 315w horizon kit uses a Ceramic Metal Halide (CDM/ CMH/ LEC) bulb to deliver a full spectrum of light to your plants. We ship your choice of Philips MASTERColour bulb with these kits, that produces a white light very similar to the sun, including UV rays which will shorten internodal distance at the start of flower and increase quality towards the end of a cycle. You can choose between a red (930) and a blue (942) bulb – both have a high colour rendering index (CRI) and produce light similar to the sun.
With a CRI of 93, the light produced by these bulbs is extremely close to the spectrum of sunlight we receive. This balanced light will produce additional lateral branches, smaller internodal spacing, a larger root system and more, larger flowering sites. The 942 (blue) bulb is suited for vegetative growth whilst the 930 (red) bulb is suited for floral growth. A mix of the two bulbs in rooms with multiple fixtures will always have better results than a room using one type.
The Horizon reflector is purposely developed as a supplementary light which spreads over a 2.4m x 1.2m footprint, so it’s perfect to use in between your existing lighting, adding colours from the spectrum that can improve results in terms of final quality. The graph below shows the illumination levels over a 1.m x 2.4m footprint.
The connect model is a compact unit that allows the ballast to be directly attached to the reflector. It’s attractive, compact and the fact the ballast and reflector are joined means it’s easy to install, take down or move.
We recommend using this lamp kit as a supplementary light between two HPS bulbs with the 942 (blue) bulb to supplement the blue end of the spectrum that’s lacking with HPS lamps. When you use the horizon reflector, your plants will be illuminated from several angles which is akin to plants that are grown outside because the sun passes through the sky, lighting different angles of the plant as it does so. More points of light mean less shade, and the plants won’t just be receiving light from the top but along their length, allowing the flowering sites further down the plant to properly develop.
We find that an increasing number of growers are switching their flower rooms and tents over to 315w CDM lights with focus reflectors and removing existing 600w HPS fixtures. 315w CDM units are much more efficient, produce less heat, can be placed closer to the canopy and produce a rounded spectrum of light than traditional 600w fixtures. All these benefits of CDM fixtures over traditional lighting lead to larger, higher quality yields. If using these CDM lights exclusively, use a 930 agro bulb that has more reds in the spectrum, promoting heavier flowers and fruiting sets. Both varieties of replacement bulbs can be found here
If you’re using CDM lights exclusively, it may be beneficial to utilize a shade that reflects light downwards rather than throwing it evenly across the room like the horizon does. Have a look at our other MaxiBright 315w Digilight Kit with supernova shade if you require greater penetration through your canopy– the supernova reflects produced light directly down onto your plants, in an even, uniform rectangular footprint – just like a normal lighting fixture but with all the benefits of CDM bulbs.
You can run a maxibright Digilight daylight connect reflector with the ballast outside the grow-space, all you need is an extra IEC extension lead with one male IEC and one female IEC at either end. Make sure you get a length of cable that’s long enough to reach from where your light is to where you want to place your ballasts.
When you first switch on your 315w lighting kit, make sure you leave it on for at least 15 minutes to let the mix of metals inside the lamp properly fuse. Failure to properly ‘bed’ your lamp will result in the warranty being voided and could lead to the lamp failing.
If you’re having trouble installing your lamp into the reflector, make sure that it’s around the correct way as one of the connections is a different shape, preventing the lamp from being installed incorrectly.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com