The easy2Propagate is the most adjustable, largest single-piece propagation kit available on the market. It allows you to create the perfect environment for seedlings, cuttings and young plants. Enclosed propagators allow higher levels of humidity and temperature than the surrounding area, so young plants can root faster.
Fine tune the variables exactly as you want them with the four vents on the lid which are fully adjustable, allowing you to precisely regulate the humidity and air temperature inside the propagator. The height of the lid allows young plants to stay in the propagator longer, giving you more choice to decide when to transplant and move the plants on to the next stage.
The easy2grow Kit uses AutoPot’s tried and tested AQUAvalve technology to automatically fill the bottom garland tray with water or nutrient solution from the included 25L flexi reservoir without pumps or electricity!
The Coco Mat uses capillary action to wick water up and into the roots of young plants. This system will work with any substrate that has capillary action; Rockwool, Coco/Peat, Jiffy plugs and even soil!
The Root Control Mat stops young plants roots from outgrowing their substrate into the Coco Matting.
- Transparent easy2Propagate Lid with 4 Adjustable Vents
- Giant Plus Garland Tray (120cm x 55cm x 4cm)
- 2 x Coco Mat (58cm x 51cm x 3cm)
- Root Control Sheet (116cm x 51cm)
- 25L FlexiTank
- AQUAvalve Cover
- 1.5m of 6mm Pipe
- 16mm to 6mm Click-Fit Tank Adaptor
How to Use:
- When new, the Coco Matting needs to be soaked for a minimum of 2 hours, whilst the Root Control Square needs to be soaked for at least 30 minutes
- Cut a corner off the Coco Matting so that the AQUAvalve can sit in the corner of the Propagator, with its feet on the Garland Tray
- Place the Coco Matting in the Garland Tray, placing the Root Control Sheet (gold side up) on top of the mat
- Connect the AQUAvalve to the reservoir using the 16mm to 6mm Click-Fit Adaptor and the 6mm Pipe
- Once you have put your young plants or seeds in your chosen Substrate, place them into the Propagator, ensuring there is contact with the base of the young plants and the gold Root Control Square
- Water each plant from the top to ensure the capillary action between the Substrate and Root Control Square has started
- Your reservoir will now fill your tray with water periodically, allowing enough time for the Substrates to dry out a little in between floods, allowing the plants to have a proper wet and dry cycle
- The AQUAvalve should be washed at the end of every growing season. It can be placed in a dishwasher or cleaned with soapy water and a toothbrush