AutoPot easy2Propagate Complete Kit
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Create the perfect environment for young plants
- Coco Mat wicks water to provide nourishment for young plants
- Tried and tested AutoPot technology
- Control Humidity and air temperature with the adjustable vents
The easy2Propagate is the most adjustable, largest single-piece propagation kit available on the market. It allows you to create the perfect environment for seedlings, cuttings and young plants. Enclosed propagators allow higher levels of humidity and temperature than the surrounding area, so young plants can root faster.
Fine tune the variables exactly as you want them with the four vents on the lid which are fully adjustable, allowing you to precisely regulate the humidity and air temperature inside the propagator. The height of the lid allows young plants to stay in the propagator longer, giving you more choice to decide when to transplant and move the plants on to the next stage.
The easy2grow Kit uses AutoPot’s tried and tested AQUAvalve technology to automatically fill the bottom garland tray with water or nutrient solution from the included 25L flexi reservoir without pumps or electricity!
The Coco Mat uses capillary action to wick water up and into the roots of young plants. This system will work with any substrate that has capillary action; Rockwool, Coco/Peat, Jiffy plugs and even soil!
The Root Control Mat stops young plants roots from outgrowing their substrate into the Coco Matting.
- Transparent easy2Propagate Lid with 4 Adjustable Vents
- Giant Plus Garland Tray (120cm x 55cm x 4cm)
- 2 x Coco Mat (58cm x 51cm x 3cm)
- Root Control Sheet (116cm x 51cm)
- 25L FlexiTank
- AQUAvalve Cover
- 1.5m of 6mm Pipe
- 16mm to 6mm Click-Fit Tank Adaptor
How to Use:
- When new, the Coco Matting needs to be soaked for a minimum of 2 hours, whilst the Root Control Square needs to be soaked for at least 30 minutes
- Cut a corner off the Coco Matting so that the AQUAvalve can sit in the corner of the Propagator, with its feet on the Garland Tray
- Place the Coco Matting in the Garland Tray, placing the Root Control Sheet (gold side up) on top of the mat
- Connect the AQUAvalve to the reservoir using the 16mm to 6mm Click-Fit Adaptor and the 6mm Pipe
- Once you have put your young plants or seeds in your chosen Substrate, place them into the Propagator, ensuring there is contact with the base of the young plants and the gold Root Control Square
- Water each plant from the top to ensure the capillary action between the Substrate and Root Control Square has started
- Your reservoir will now fill your tray with water periodically, allowing enough time for the Substrates to dry out a little in between floods, allowing the plants to have a proper wet and dry cycle
- The AQUAvalve should be washed at the end of every growing season. It can be placed in a dishwasher or cleaned with soapy water and a toothbrush
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com