Bubble tubing 4 mm ID - per metre
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- 4 mm ID tubing
- Perfect for DIY systems – perforated for bubble/irrigation systems
- Produces a fine, even bubble wall
- Even distribution of water/nutrients
- Can be made into any shape required using 4 mm irrigation fittings
- Rugged finish
What Is 4 mm Bubble Tubing?
Bubble tubing, otherwise known as porous pipe, can be utilised in several self-made systems. Bubble Tubing is a robust 4 mm inside diameter tubing with many fine perforations that leak air, as bubbles, or water and nutrient solutions, for irrigation.
If the bubble tubing is used with an air pump, the porous pipe acts as an air stone, with small bubbles rising along the entire length of pipe. If the bubble tubing is driven with a submersible pump in a reservoir, the porous tubing acts as a drip irrigation system, which is perfect for pots, borders, and raised beds.
Use Bubble Tubing For Aeration
Bubble tubing is a cost-effective solution to any nutrient aeration or drip irrigation requirements. Bubble tubing is versatile. The piping is fairly flexible, it allows gentle bends, so you can shape it to aerate precisely where you need it.
Use Bubble Tubing For Irrigation
If you're using bubble tubing as an irrigation solution, you can run a length of pipe through each row of plants and the tube will drip water/nutrient solution down the entire row. This method allows you to irrigate large areas, without the use of drippers. It is suited to plants in pots or the ground in soil, as well as for hydroponic applications.
How Do I Use Bubble Tuning?
Garden tip: Bubble tubing is more brittle than normal pipe. Take care not to over bend it. For small spaces and complex shapes, it is recommended to use 4 mm Tee’s and elbows if a greater than 90-degree angle is required.
When creating your own bubble emitting aerator with this tubing, use 4 mm Tee’s rather than straight connectors to maintain an even pressure through the piping, ensuring a uniform distribution of bubbles. A single tee and 20 cm of bubble tubing can create a ring bubble emitter. You can create any shape or size you like using irrigation fittings.
Garden tip: If you're using Bubble Tubing as an irrigation solution, do not use stop-ends. Instead, use irrigation Tee's to maintain an even pressure across the pipe.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org