Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- A high-quality enzyme product that speeds up the process of breaking down dead root material and activates beneficial micro-organisms.
- Helps plants take up nutrients and increases the resistance against diseases. Enzymes are substances that speed up the reactions in living organisms.
- Improves the soil environment. A fast breakdown of root remains creates a balanced hydrological regime and good aeration in the root environment.
- They help form new roots. The easy-to-absorb vitamins in CANNAZYM also stimulate the plant to form new roots, increasing the health of the plant.
- Suitable for all mediums
What is Canna CannaZym?
Canna CannaZym is a high-quality product made from more than 12x different enzymes, vitamins, and extracts. It works to enzymatically break down dead roots and other plant matter, converting it into plant available nutrients. Enzymes improve the roots environment to help the uptake of nutrients, and increase the plant's resistance to disease, as well as improving aeration in the root environment.
Use Canna CannaZym If You Plan To Reuse Potting Media
If you're planning on reusing substrates for growing new plants in, you'll need to break down any, old, dead roots. These are an ideal playground for harmful moulds that stress new plants and stunt their growth. CANNAZYM works to turn dead roots into minerals and sugars that are then absorbed as nutrients by your plants.
Use CannaZym To Fight Pathogenic Organism Threat
When roots are functioning properly, old roots die and new roots are formed. The dead root material provides a source of nutrition for pathogenic organisms. They can soon proliferate, and pose a threat to nearby healthy roots. When nearby healthy roots do get infected, the entire plant can become stressed, causing stunted growth.
The enzymes in CannaZym facilitate conversion of dead root material into minerals and vitamins that can easily be absorbed by your plant. This removes the source of nutrition for the pathogenic organisms, reducing the risk of infection.
In simple terms new roots means increased health for your plants. And like all Canna products CANNAZYM is simple to use, making it a healthy addition to your plant's growth cycle.
Canna CannaZym Helps Plant's Defence Ssystem
Cannazym also contains a substance isolated from desert plants which stimulate the plant's defence system, allowing it to respond quickly to any attack, limiting or preventing damage
How Do I Use Canna CannaZym?
Cannazym can be used through all stages of a plant's growth, right up until harvest. Use CannaZym alongside your normal nutrient range.
Garden tip: DO NOT use products that contain peroxides (e.g. liquid oxygen, silver bullet etc.) when your feeding Cannazym. Hydrogen Peroxide is a plant safe bleach, which can kill the beneficial microbes and enzymes in CannaZym.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com