Charles Taylor Little Fella's 3 Seater Companion Set Angled
- Relaxing companion set for kids
- 1x chair, 1x 2-seat bench & removable, angled connecting table
- FSC sourced Scandinavian Redwood
- Natural finish
- Dip-treated oil-based wood preservative with corrosion resistant zinc fixings
- British handmade product
- Sturdy build for years of service
- Size (HxWxD): 77 x 180 x 80 cm
What Is The Charles Taylor Little Fella's 3 Seater Companion Set Angled?
Introducing the Charles Taylor Little Fella's 3 Seater Companion Set Angled. This garden bench and chair set with angled table is designed with fun, comfort, and functionality in mind for your child. The set is made from sustainably sourced, slow-grown Scandinavian Redwood and treated with an oil-based preservative to protect against inclement weather. The angled table is removable and designed to be the same height as the chair arms to create a continuous surface for drinks and snacks.
Key Features of the Charles Taylor Little Fella's 3 Seater Companion Set Angled
- Perfect size for most kids
- Sustainable FSC certified wood
- Ergonomic design for maximum comfort
- Angled tabletop is level with chair arms for a larger surface area
- Table is removable, so you can use the chair and bench separately
- Galvanized zinc bolts for added durability
- Oil-based preservative for weather resistance
What Are The Benefits of the Charles Taylor Little Fella's 3 Seater Companion Set Angled?
The Charles Taylor Little Fella's 3 Seater Companion Set Angled is the perfect addition to your garden. It offers the perfect place for kids to sit and enjoy a chat with their friends or at family gatherings. The convenient table is detachable and is the perfect height for holding your drinks, mobile devices, or books. It's also perfect for enjoying food or for keeping snacks out of reach from greedy pets. The two chairs are designed with ergonomic comfort in mind.
Professional Delivery and Assembly Service Included
When you purchase a Charles Taylor garden furniture set, you also get their years of delivery and assembly experience included in the price. Their professional delivery team will assemble your furniture where you want it, so you can use it as soon as it's delivered. No need to buy new tools or struggle with instructions.
Why Choose Charles Taylor Little Fella's 3 Seater Companion Set Angled?
The Charles Taylor Little Fella's 3 Seater Companion Set Angled is a classic example of British designed garden furniture. Constructed with children in mind, using FSC certified timber and corrosion-resistant, galvanized zinc bolts. This makes this set strong, durable, and long-lasting. The dip-treated Scandinavian Redwood ensures that this set will stand the test of time and provide you with many years of enjoyment.
Specifications of Charles Taylor Little Fella's 3 Seater Companion Set Angled
- Constructed with FSC certified, slowly-grown Scandinavian Redwood of the highest quality
- Handcrafted in the UK using sustainable materials
- Oil-based preservative for weather resistance
- Components can be used separately
- Creates a relaxing and comfortable kids seating area
- Total: H 77 x W 180 x D 80 cm
|Type||Children's Garden Furniture|
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com