Dutch Pro – CalMag
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Crucial element for healthy development
- Strong concentration
- Free of heavy metals
- Suitable for every irrigation system
- Suitable for every substrate
- No residue
What Is Dutch Pro CalMag?
Dutch Pro Calmag is a supplementary additive. It works to correct any deficiencies of magnesium and calcium. Fast-growing annuals consume vast quantities of these minerals and can quickly get through what made available to them. Deficiencies can lead to plants stunting growth and deficient signs. This is where you want to use CalMag. Dutch Pro's CalMag is a concentrated formula and works to add back these missing elements. CalMag deficiencies are often an issue if growing in coco coir. Dutch Pro CalMag replenishes the lack of these elements. Dutch Pro CalMag also offers nitrogen, this helps to get the plant back on track faster. Nitrogen is a hugely used macro elements, and your plants uses it for many of their processes, like, creating enzymes, amino acids and chlorophyll molecules.
What's In Dutch Pro CalMag?
Calcium and magnesium are two of the macro elements that are of major importance to the growth and development of plants. Deficiencies in either one of them will lead to a stuck in growth. Since magnesium and calcium are needed in a rich amount, especially under certain growing conditions calcium/magnesium deficiencies are not uncommon. To make sure that your plants will get the right amount of calcium and magnesium, Dutchpro formulated its own revolutionized calcium/magnesium with added nitrogen to balance out the extra need of nitrogen.
Calcium is a key structural component of cell walls. As they are formed around every plant cell, calcium is of major importance to build up the cell wall. Furthermore, calcium is also part of many enzymes, and it is important as a signalling molecule. Enzymes have many functions, as they speed up processes within the plant by thousands of times. They also help nutrients transport through cells. Calcium is an immobile element, meaning that once calcium is settled in the right place, it won’t move again inside the plant. Because of this and the importance to cell division, the first calcium deficiencies are found around the root tips, shoots and young leaves. A calcium deficiency has a major impact on the growth and development of the plant and should be prevented at all costs.
Magnesium (Mg) is part of the chlorophyll molecule (C55H72MgN4O5), which makes up the green pigment of leaves and most importantly absorbs energy from sunlight, which is used to create sugars. This means that a magnesium deficiency stops the photosynthetic process and therefore stops the creation of sugars and energy. Magnesium is also an activator of enzymes involved in the production and use of ATP. Due to the importance of magnesium, a deficiency is devastating and will seriously harm your crop. Therefore, always make sure you provide your plants with sufficient magnesium.
Nitrogen (N) is crucial to plant growth. Nitrogen is one of the most important building blocks in the creation of amino acids, which are transformed into enzymes (proteins). Without nitrogen there wouldn’t be enzymes, and they are much needed as enzymes are always used in every process happening inside cells. However, another crucial function is that nitrogen is part of the chlorophyll molecule which gives leaves their green pigment and absorbs energy from sunlight to create sugars. A nitrogen deficiency slows down the growth and development of plants and should be avoided at all time.
How Do I Use Dutch Pro - CalMag?
Dutch Pro CalMag is a strong solution, so you get more out of each bottle. It is also simple to use. Follow the suggested dilution ratio of: 0.1 – 1 ml per 1 Litre of reservoir water.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com