Elho Brussels Round Indoor Plant Pot
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Easy inner pot fit
- Range of attractive colours
- Available in 3 sizes
- Perfect for any living space
- Indoor plant pot
- Avoids watering spillage and leakage after watering
What Is The Brussels Round Indoor Plant Pot?
If you like potted plants, but don't like the pots they come in, then you'll love the range of Brussels Round indoor plant pots.
These colourful, designer indoor plant pots are perfect for bringing colour and style to your living space.
This range of indoor plant pots are great at hiding the original pot that many house plants arrive in.
Garden tip: Using a Brussels Round plant pot as an outer sleeve for your house plant pots means you don't need to worry about buying additional planting media. Simply slip the pot inside and place it where you like for an instant visual reward.
Range of Sizes, Colours and Highly Practical
The Brussels Round Plant Pots are available in different sizes and a range of beautiful colours. They allow you to easily change the look and feel of your room to suit the season.
The range of attractive pots act to protect your sideboards and windowsills from water spillages. They're compact, so finding a space on a busy side won't be difficult.
Why Do I Need Elho Brussels Round Plant Pots?
The range of Elho Brussels Round Plant Pots are perfect for adding more colour to your home. Brighten up your kitchen window and bring some visual attraction to washing up. Bring a splash of colour to your hallway or create a feature in your front room.
These beautiful plant pots are perfect no matter what. They're visually attractive and available in a range of colours.
Perfect For Inside Use
Elho Brussels Round Plant Pot are sealed, which means that you can use them without fear of water spilling out of the bottom of the pots when you water. No more water stains from it draining out onto your sides, floors and soft furnishings.
Environmentally Friendly Planters
Elho's range of highly attractive and colourful troughs and saucers are made from recycled plastic, produced with wind energy. They're also fully recyclable.
For the best health, your plant's roots need access to oxygen spaces in the soil as well as water and nutrients. Adding perlite to your composts or using composts with added perlite will bring you good results. Perlite helps with drainage and water retention.
Garden tip: If you plan on using the Elho Brussels Round Plant Pots with the original pot your house plant came in, we recommend adding a layer of Hydroleca clay pebbles to the base of the Elho pot. This helps with drainage and helps to avoid waterlogging and associated issues.
Perfect For Adding Colour and Style
The Elho Brussels Round Plant Pots are perfect for adding a splash of colour to your home. They'll really brighten up any windowsill, hallway and add style to any living area. The rounded shapes and natural texture offers a unique finishing touch. It's available in a range of trendy colours to match any garden style.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com