G.A.S Carboair Inline Carbon Filters
- Mount your filter outside your growing environment
- Space saving design, Premium performance
- Excellent airflow – compact and lightweight
- Handmade in Europe
- 18 month guarantee
- High Quality, premium components
What Are G.A.S Carboair Inline Carbon Filters?
If you have limited grow space, use a G.A.S Carboair Inline Carbon Filter and mount it externally. This inline carbon filter allows you to remove unwanted aromas from any environment. Attach ducting to either end of the inline carbon filter and secure it in place anywhere you like. Inline filers allow you to save space by allowing you to fix them anywhere on the ducting.
Who Uses G.A.S Carboair Inline Carbon Filters?
G.A.S CarboAir Inline filters are designed to fit anywhere in the extraction system. Indoor gardeners, restaurant owners, and other industries use inline carbon filters to scrub unwanted aromas from the atmosphere. They're quiet running and help to reduce noise. Inline filters allow you mount your filter outside your grow room (or any other space). They come in to their own when space is tight. Being inline allows you to duct the air out of your grow room/other space and scrub unwanted aromas via the inline filter. Inline carbon filters provide you with greater flexibility. They allow you to place your fan and filter anywhere in the extraction system. You're no longer bound to taking up headspace from your growing area.
What Else Do I Need To Remove Unwanted Aromas?
Inline filters are good for reducing sound from your duct work, silencing noise from your fans. For the quietest operation, use G.A.S Carboair Inline Carbon Filters in conjunction with the Revolution Vector Silenced EC Extraction Fan and Phonic Trap Ducting for the ultimate in sound attenuation.
What Do G.A.S Carboair Inline Carbon Filters Made Of?
G.A.S Carboair Inline Carbon Filters are made with industrial galvanised steel casings. The internals is a deep carbon bed contained by a fine zinc mesh. The housing provides a sound damping effect for very quiet operation.
Virgin Activated Granular Carbon
G.A.S Carboair Inline Carbon Filters use tailor-made carbon to extract odours from extracted air, which works in unison with a fine zinc mesh body. The virgin carbon is activated at temperatures above 1000°C in a humid environment. The process opens the pores of the carbon to give it incredibly high absorption properties. It works to absorb organic aroma particles and other airborne pollutants. The carbon is produced to very high standards in Europe, unlike cheaper filters, which often contain cheaper carbon blends and risk water contamination during long shipping routes.
Global Air Supplies use an industrial galvanised steel filter casing with a fine mesh. The filter mesh is 55.5% open for the best air flow through the filter. CarboAir filters have better flow rates, enabling the use of a thicker carbon bed compared to other carbon filters, meaning the air gets scrubbed clean of all impurities. The filter meshes are so fine, an internal nylon mesh that slows air flow is not required to contain the carbon, unlike competitor brands.
CarboAir offers unparalleled quality and excellent air flow without choking your extraction fan. Systemair tests all Carboair filters so you can be assured it delivers what you expect without pressure drop, You can be confident the numbers claimed are accurate. They’re manufactured in Europe so G.A.S can keep a close eye on the quality control.
How Do I Use The G.A.S Carboair Inline Carbon Filters?
To get the best performance from G.A.S Carboair Inline Carbon Filters, you’ll need an Extraction fan. The Extraction fan provides airflow for the filter, removing the air to be scrubbed/cleaned. Connect the fan and carbon filter using Phonic Trap Ducting and Jubilee clips or Fast clamps.
Garden tip: Ensure the size of ducting and securing match the flange sizes of extraction fan and carbon filter.
In the majority of cases, we advise that you exhaust the air you want to clean out of your environment with suitable ducting. Select from teh following ducting to suit your needs:
*Use Phonic Trap ducting for the quietest operating extraction system.
Carboair Inline Carbon Filter Technical Specifications
|Model||Flange diameter (mm)||Length (mm)||Max Air Flow (m3/h)|
|CarboAir Inline Carbon Filter 150||150||740||900|
|CarboAir Inline Carbon Filter 200||200||740||1200|
|CarboAir Inline Carbon Filter 250||250||740||1250|
|CarboAir Inline Carbon Filter 315||315||740||1600|
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com