Gavita Master Controller EL1F & EL2F – Gen 2
- Controls all your lights and extraction from one unit
- Keeps logs of a variety of grow room variables
- Intelligent PID fan control
- Separate sunrise/sunset user defined settings
- Crop safety – Auto Dim & Auto Shutdown
- EL2 allows for independent light cycles across 2 rooms
- 0-10V EC fan control
- Easy Installation - Plug and Play
Ultimate control of all your lights and ventilation
Both EL1F & EL2F Gen 2 models are improved over standard, gen 1 master controllers:
Intelligent PID Fan Control - The controller uses a self-learning AI that continuously makes corrections to get and keep your environment optimal.
0 – 10v EC Fan Control - The latest generation of fans to use EC technology which uses a lot less energy and produces less noise while maintaining power & torque.
Logging - Keep track of your high and low temperatures so you can take remedial action if temps drift out of optimal ranges. The controller also stores last auto-dim event, last shutdown protection event and last power loss event, as well as these it events date and time stamp.
Non Volatile Memory - Dependable memory to store your settings, like an elephant, the Gen 2 Gavita controllers will never forget.
Separate Sunrise & Sunset Control - The sunrise and sunset feature can slowly ramp up or down the intensity of your lights over a user-defined period. The gradual change in output reduces the swing in temperature and humidity meaning less shock and stress to plants, as well as a reduced chance of botrytis (blossom rot) as less condensation will form on fruit.
Independent Programmable External Contactor Modules (ECM) - The EL2F gives the grower the ultimate in flexible integration by allowing the contactor modules to be separately programmed, this means different light fixtures can be used in the same room – most used when Growers want to supplement with CMH lighting.
Along with all of these great benefits of generation 2, many of the features from the gen 1 controllers have been carried across:
Safe to use
If the temperature goes above the optimal range, the auto-dim feature kicks in to reduce the output of lights – keeping plants alive in extreme conditions. The Gen 2 master controllers can also sense if the extraction fails and it can shut off lights before temperatures become an issue, saving crops with no user input.
The control signal is a safe, analogue and low voltage signal, and the controller is protected from signal shortcuts in the wiring. Wiring faults will not kill your controller.
The EL2F offers you alarm contacts (NO and NC) to seamlessly integrate your controller in your alarm and monitoring systems. Whenever there is a calamity (power outage, emergency shutdown or sensor failure) the alarm contacts will switch, notifying you of the fact that somethings gone wrong and you must take action.
Each output channel can control up to 40 fixtures by itself or up to 500 fixtures per channel with repeater bus e series fixtures. That’s a total of 1000 lights, exceeding even commercial users.
Compact yet robust. The unit is sleek and will fit into any grow room. Gone are cluttered controllers with loads of different buttons, the Gavita controllers are really user friendly with only a few buttons.
Gavita Master Controller EL1F & EL2F – Gen 2 Technical Specifications:
||Master Controller EL1F - Gen 2||Master Controller EL2F - Gen 2|
|Lighting control channels||1||2|
|Max Repeater Bus fixtures
|Max Single Bus fixtures||10 watts||20 watts|
|Inverse channels (flip/flop)||☒||☑|
|Alarm contacts||☒||2, nc / no|
|EC Fan control outputs||1||2|
|Fan control range||10-100%||10-100%|
|Maximum number of fans||2||4|
|External Fan control Module (EFM1)||☑||☑|
|Fan Balancer (FB1)||1||2|
|External Contactor Module (ECM1)||☒||☑|
|B200 booster (max. 3 per port)||3||6|
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com