Geyser ECO Aragon Water Filter and Tap
- Neat 3-in-1 stainless steel water filter system with serving tap
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Up to 2.5-litre/min flow rate
- Up to 30 bar water pressure
- No waste water
- Removes impurities including heavy metals and chlorine
- 12000 litre lifespan
What is The Geyser ECO Aragon Water Filter?
The Geyser ECO Aragon water filter system is a neat, all-in-one stainless steel filter and tap solution. This 3-in-1 water filter and tap provides filtration and delivery via the surface mounted tap. Simple installation and push-fit, plumbing fittings make this a neat solution. If you're looking to improve the water you drink or use to feed your plants, this filter more than meets the bill.
The Geyser ECO Aragon water filter provides rounded water filtration and a delivery system. For growers, it lets you feed a higher concentration of nutrients by reducing your tap water EC. Unlike an RO filter, some of the trace elements remain, which are made available for your plants, which results in better overall health.
Depending on your location and the treatments your local water authority use to treat your water supply, it can contain chemicals, safe for human consumption, but harmful to your plants. Using this water filter will remove most of these water treatments and other impurities. This means you can be sure about what you’re giving to your plants.
Why Do I Need A Geyser ECO Aragon Water Filter?
Water companies use chemicals to treat your local water supply to make it safe for human consumption, such as chlorine, chloramine and fluorine. These chemicals are used to kill harmful, waterborne bacteria. Unfortunately, they'll also kill any beneficial bacteria present in the root zone, in some systems. They can also build up in your plants with negative impacts.
If you want the best possible results from your plants, you'll need to remove water treatment chemicals that your local water authority adds. If you’re using organics, using a water filter that strips the water of water treatment chemicals will allow your rhizoherd to proliferate.
Is Reducing the Base Water EC Beneficial?
The Geyser ECO Aragon water filter will remove some of the dissolved minerals in your tap water, lowering the EC. Lowering the EC of the base water is beneficial, as it means that when you dose your nutrients, according to your feed schedule, you'll be adding more nutrients to reach your desired EC. More dissolved nutrients in solution means your plants have better access to feed, which supports improved plant growth.
What Are The Benefits of The Geyser ECO Aragon Water Filter Over RO Filters?
Reverse Osmosis (RO) filters definitely have their space within gardens, but they produce a lot of waste water and, as they strip all minerality out of the water, can be tricky to balance the pH over time. Geyser Filters produce zero waste water, making them more environmentally friendly and cheaper on your water bills per litre of clean water produced. They are also easy to install, use with low maintenance.
What Type of Nutrients Should I Use With a Geyser ECO Aragon Water Filter
Geyser use patented technology, where any water hardness (calcium and magnesium carbonate) is converted into plant available forms, while reducing EC and water hardness. With this in mind, we recommend using soft water nutrients when using this filter.
How Does The Geyser ECO Aragon Water Filter Work?
Geyser ECO Aragon water filters work to mechanically remove particles, provide ion exchange and sorption. The filter removes all harmful impurities and odors from the water leaving you with safe, clean drinking water.
3 Phase Water Filtration Process
Phase 1 - Mechanical Filtration
The unfiltered water passes through the mechanical polypropylene pre-filter to remove particles > 5 microns. This cleaning layer removes solid particles and sediment present in the water.
Phase 2 - Ion Exchange
Ion-exchange utilises Aragon to remove the majority of impurities: iron, heavy metals and reduce water hardness (carbonates). It also leaves plant available forms behind.
Phase 3 - Sorption
The third and final sorption process uses Aragon and activated carbon to eliminate odors, color and organic impurities > 1 micron. This process cleans your water, improves the colour, taste and odour and removes further impurities. The result is human- and plant-safe water, direct from the Geyser filter system tap, suitable for drinking or using to grow plants.
What Does the Geyser ECO Aragon Water Filter Remove?
The following table shows a non-exhaustive list of the filters capability.
|Bacteria and viruses
(inc. legionella and salmonella)
|Dirt, sand and harmful particles
(down to 0.1 µm)
|Lead, zinc, cadmium||95.0%|
Geyser Aragon Eco Water Filter Technical Specifications
|Size||22.5cm x 17.1cm|
|Water purification from||4°C - 75°C|
|Maximum operating pressure||Tested under 7 ATM|
|Typical Filtering Speed||Up to 2.5 litres a minute|
|Construction Material||High grade stainless steel 304L|
|Clearing||Pressure relief valve and drainage for sludge and sediment|
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com