Grow it Wooden Growhouse - Dove Grey
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Attractive wooden growhouse - Dove grey painted finish
- Semi-permanent construction - set up and leave in place
- H 132 cm (52") x W 71 cm (28") x D 41 cm (16")
- Extend your growing season or use for winter plant storage
- PLEASE ALLOW 2 WORKING DAYS FOR THIS TO BE DELIVERED DUE TO THE SIZE
What Is The Grow it Wooden Growhouse?
The attractive Grow it Wooden Growhouse - Dove Grey is the perfect place to extend your growing season. The twin-walled polycarbonate glazing provides excellent insulation and they look great in any situation. The small footprint of only W 71 cm (28") x D 41 cm (16") combined with a height of 132 cm (52") allows you to grow or store a lot in a small space.
Wooden growhouse's allow you to start your seeds off indoors earlier, then transplant them to your growhouse to develop and get a jump on other gardeners. Stored in a sheltered spot or against a warm wall, you can use your growhouse to over-winter semi-hardy plants that might not otherwise survive the winter.
With multiple levels, the Grow it Growhouse allows you to produce plenty of strong plants. Strong plants perform better, are more resistant to stress and disease and produce bigger and better fruits and more flowers.
Why Do I Need The Grow it Wooden Growhouse?
The Grow it Wooden Growhouse comes in a beautiful Dove Grey finish. Growhouses are a simple, highly effective way to produce your own plants. They provide the perfect protection and shelter to develop strong, healthy plants and tidily store them for long periods.
This wooden growhouse has three adjustable shelves, allowing you to grow larger plants. It is also equipped with a variety of ventilation options from the front and top, so you can give your plants the ideal growing environment.
This growhouse is a great addition to any garden or patio with a combination of both practicality and visual appeal.
What Do I Get With The Grow it Wooden Growhouse?
The Grow it wooden growhouse is made from solid wood with sturdy, twin-walled, 5 mm thick UV-treated polycarbonate glazing for insulation and warmth.
The unique hinged lid has adjustable locking stays to allow you to vary the ventilation to increase or limit ventilation. The three slatted shelves are adjustable for great flexibility, allowing you to intermingle taller plants with smaller plants.
The growhouse is easy to assemble with minimal tools. All instructions are included in the box.
*Large item - postage surcharge applied at checkout
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org