Ona Breeze Bundle
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Efficiently spread your ONA scent
- Small, lightweight and portable
- Fits 1ltr and 4ltr ONA products
- Available as standalone fan or bundled with 4ltr ONA pail
ONA Breeze: Compact, Light & Efficient with a choice of beautiful scent's!!
The ONA Breeze fan has been designed to increase and speed up the distribution of ONA using either the 1 litre or 4 litre ONA Gel. The ONA Breeze fan sits on 1 Litre & 4 litre ONA Gel Jars or pails and when the fan is switched on there is an increased dispersion of ONA product into the surrounding atmosphere, with the ONA particles naturally destroying any odours it comes into contact with.
We’ve combined the breeze with 4 Ltr pails in the bundles, so you can select your favourite flavour alongside the ONA breeze – all at a cheaper price than if bought individually.
The ONA Breeze fan has been redesigned and is now available at a really affordable price point. It is lighter, uses less power, and now fits on either the 4 Ltr ONA Gel Pail or 4 Ltr ONA Gel Jars and 1 Ltr jars. This makes the breeze fan excellent value for removing odours with any size of ONA gel.
Odour Neutralisation for up to 1,500 Sq Ft.
The ONA Breeze fan provides odour neutralisation for a medium sized room up to 1,500 square feet (15,000 cubic feet) or 160 square metres (500 cubic metres) for 3-6 weeks. This period will vary based on the ambient temperature and humidity levels of the room.
Quick & Easy to Move: Providing a Fast Response where ever odours need to be eliminated. Some of our customers find ONA products to be particularly useful when visiting their indoor garden, as disturbing plants and reservoirs when zips are open is when odours are most likely to escape your indoor garden.
How to Use:
Simply place the fan on top of the jar or pail, plug in the fan and set to medium or high speed depending on the dispersion needed.
The ONA Breeze fan Features:
- High performance airflow
- Low power usage
- Excellent odour control
- High quality fan
- Power adapter included
- Remove lid on 1 litre/4 litre pail or jar of ONA gel.
- Place breeze fan on top of the container by aligning the bottom mounts to the container edge.
- Plug the adapter into the ONA breeze fan and the into a power outlet.
- Choose desired airflow speed (high or low) for effective odour neutralisation.
- When ONA gel is reduced to within one inch of the bottom of the pail replace the gel.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org