Phosphoderma - Trichoderma 3g
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Indisputable winners in plant tuning for decades
- Soil additive and activator for strong roots and great grow
- With humic acid as starter - make your ground biological!
- Bound in algae - 100% Organish!
What Is Phosphoderma - Trichoderma 3g?
Trichodermen and activators have been indisputable winners in plant tuning for decades. They work to protect the roots, multiply the root surface by a thousand times, prepare the soil nutrients and feed the plant specifically.
Thus the selection and use of Trichoderm is, in fact, even more important than the choice of fertilizer!
The different Trichoderma species and strains have different functions and characteristics. Some manipulate the plant size, others that leaf green and again provide more buds ...
Since the fungi are around the root and each plant has only 100% roots, it is only logical to use other varieties for native plants than for production plants.
Mix preparations are best for mother plants. These consistently mix the roots and mix different effects into the plant.
For flowering and production plants, on the other hand, a single preparation is most effective. Because a single preparation does not share the 100% roots by the number of effects, it only promotes the desired effect of the increased phosphorus transfer on the complete 100% roots!
Phosphoderma is a high-concentrate granulate and extremely productive, it is always economical!
In order to prevent a settlement of unwanted species from incorrectly pre-treated substrates on flowering plants, Phosphoderma should be given from the first day the roots of seeds and cuttings.
Phosphoderma is a special single-trichoderma formula,
which purely concentrates on enhancing the volume of the actual bud,
through increased production of hairs and bubbles.
Unlike other Trichoderma-Mix products, which enhance the growth of the entire plant.
Phosphoderma is easy to use and economical.
You would never use the same fertiziler on your plants to grow as you would to flower,
as they will give the wrong nutrients at the wrong times.
If you have used trichoderma-mixes in the past, you have done just this to your plant!!!
In the world of trichoderma
All Trichodermas provide nearly the same protection benefits to plants.
They all help to protect your roots, enlarge the root surface, etc.
The difference with Phosphoderma is, while also protecting plants like other trichodermas,
it’s main specialty is to provide more phosphur to the plant than normal,
thus improving quality of flowers with the SAME plant size as before.
## When growing “short life” production plants (i.e. for seed or flower production)
it’s always better to use only one type of trichderma specialist.
## When growing “small” scale production plants, (4, 36, 99 -plants/m2)
using one trichoderma specialist (i.e. Phospherma) is better than a trichoderma-mix.
## When growing large plants (~1 / m2) a group of specialists can be used instead of a single mix.:
(i.e. 50% trichoderma-mix , 50% phospherma).
Use with all substrates and systems.
Fast & vigorous rooting by rapid multiplication and expansion of the root surface.
Protecting against the early colonization of diseases and harmful fungi from the roots
(i.e. root rot, stem rot, black rot, gray mold, fusarium, etc..).
Less deficienies - saves time and money through improved uptake of fertilizer.
Optimized for increased (P) adaptation of flowering plants.
Increased dry weight by compact flowers.
Will not increase the EC level.
100% Organic Earth Friendly Product.
How do I get started with Phosphoderma?
We recommend to use Phosphoderma from the earliest seedling stage on.
The early use of Phosphoderma will maximize the output of your plant.
As a general guide, phosphoderma can be used with only 1 gram -> per Liter -> per m².
For instance, only 1g needs to be used for a 150 plant tray as shown in the example illustration below.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com