Roundup Fast Action Ready to Use Weedkiller Pump n Go
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Systemic weedkiller - kills weeds at the roots
- Fast action weedkiller, you'll see visible results in 1-2 days
- Simple to use - just Pump 'N Go
- Ready to use – start killing weeds immediately
- Recyclable with refill packs available
What is Roundup Fast Action Ready to Use Weedkiller Pump 'N Go?
Roundup® Fast Action Ready to Use Weedkiller Pump 'N Go is a systemic weedkiller that kills the root so weeds don’t come back. Working as a fast action weedkiller, you'll see visible results in 1-2 days. The simple to use sprayer Pump 'N Go sprayer is quick to set up and use so you can start killing weeds as soon as possible. You'll need to prime the sprayer (up to 10 pumps) and get a controllable 3 minutes of spraying capacity.
Roundup is inactivated on contact with the ground and degraded by soil microorganisms so you can plant the area up in no time.
Roundup Fast Action weed killer works to kill most annual and deep rooted perennial weeds including:
- Grasses, Dandelions, Docks, Nettles, Ground Elder, Bindweed and Thistles
When Should I use Roundup Fast Action Ready to Use Weedkiller Pump 'N Go?
Use Roundup Fast Action weed killer any time weeds are actively growing and have adequate leaf area to absorb the spray.
Apply in calm conditions to avoid drift onto cultivated plants.
The solution is absorbed through the leaves and works to kill the weed from the roots up. Use to remove weeds from new areas. Safe to plant up once you remove the dead weeds from the area.
The weedkiller's effectiveness is reduced if it rains within six hours of spraying. In this case, repeat treatments may be required.
1-litre of Roundup Pump n Go covers approximately 30-square metres:
- 2.5-litres covers approximately 75-square meters
- 5-litres covers approximately 150-square meters
For the best results:
- Treat established perennial weeds at the start of flowering
- Spray nettles and ground elder when new leaves have unfolded fully in late spring
- Weeds may show first effects after a few days or may take up to 4 weeks
- Leave treated weeds for seven days before digging or cultivating soil so the weedkiller can move to the weeds roots
- Repeat treatments may be necessary if new growth reappears
- To avoid getting weedkiller on the lawn do not walk on treated areas until the product is dry
Where Can I use Roundup Fast Action Ready to Use Weedkiller Pump 'N Go?
Roundup Weedkiller Fast Action is suitable to control most weeds around home gardens. Use to keep areas weed free, like:
- Gravel paths, Drives, Hard surfaces
- Patios, tarmac, along fences and lawn edges
- Clear weedy areas before planting vegetables, flowers, bushes and trees or to renovate overgrown areas
- Do not use on or near lawns or any plants your want to keep
Safety Warning and Environmental Information
Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions before use. Wash splashes off skin immediately. Keep off skin. Do not breathe spray. Wash hands and exposed skin after use. Keep pets and children off treated areas until it dries off. Only for outside use.
Never use where the product could get on food or in drinks or animal feed/water.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org