Scrog Line Pro
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Greater control over the training of individual plants
- Helps produce a uniform canopy and crop
- Properly spaces growing tips for maximum environmental efficiency
- Useful when vertical height is an issue.
What Is Scrog Line Pro?
Scrog Line Pro is a net structure that allows you to get the most out of your growing environment. It works by ensuring the growing tips of plants are properly spaced to achieve an even canopy height.
When the growing tips of your plants are the same height, they'll receive an even amount of light and heat from your grow light. The result is a much more uniform plant.
Problems With Plants Not Getting Enough Light
When the plant is a constant distance from the bulb, it reduces the amount of non-performing undergrowth. This growth is normally shaded from direct light.
Why Do People Use Scrog Line Pro?
People use Scrog Line Pro to spread the canopy of a smaller number of plants, filling out the space more than would be possible without the scrog net.
Scrog nets are particularly useful if height is an issue in your growing space. Because all the growing tips of your plants are uniform, the plant's height can be reduced dramatically without losing yield. If you grow in a space that doesn’t have much height, some form of training is essential.
Scrog Line Pro's are one of the simplest solutions available to train individual potted plants. It will require you to “feed through” the growing tips of the plant towards the outer holes once they grow through. This will spread the plant across the net, and mean that all the tips grow through the scrog at the same rate and size.
Benefits of Scrog Line Pro
The Scrog Line Pro has a UV stabilised PVC skeleton frame that sits in the pot. The frame supports the net at a stable height above the pot. Using a frame allows individual plants to be "scrogged", rather than a whole tent. It benefits you, as each plant can be removed from the environment without having to deconstruct, or tamper with other plants in the room. This is particularly useful if you wish to scrog when using a perpetual harvest method, since each plant can be removed when ready without disturbing the other plants. New plants can also be easily introduced.
What Size Are Scrog Line Pro Scrog Nets Available In?
The 1 metre version is 50 cm x 50 cm, allowing you to fit 4x Scrog Line Pro nets into a 1m2 grow tent/grow room space. The 1.2-metre version is 60 cm x 60 cm, so 4 can fit into a 1.2 m2 grow tent/grow space.
The plastic feet are flexible, so it can fit into most round and square pots.
Scrog Line Pro Net Spacing
Scrog Line Pro's feature 4-inch holes, allowing for the perfect spacing between growing tips. The net is made from a soft, elasticated material to reduce the chance of chaffing on the foliage or stems.
Garden tip: The manufacturer recommends that the 1-metre version be used in at least 13L square pots and the 1.2-metre version is used in at least 15L square pots.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com