Shogun Dragon Force
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Replaces your Bloom nutrient and PK products during the final two weeks
- Stimulates a ripening response to encourage plants to pack on additional yield at a point when they would usually be slowing down
- Ensures fruits and flowers reach their full potential
- Unique nutrient ratios for specific life cycle boost
- Aids in final ripening process.
- Fantastic value considering it replaces nutrients and PK additives completely
What Is Shogun Dragon Force?
Shogun Dragon Force is a pre-harvest booster that works to maximise the final quality and yield.
If you want the biggest and best results, it's important to provide a final and decisive boost to your plants before harvest. This is where Shogun Dragon Force comes in. This expertly formulated final flowering feed is designed to be used in the final two weeks before harvest.
How Does Shogun Dragon Force Work?
Shogun Dragon Force works by forcing fruits and flowers to add weight and size beyond their normal capacity. It encourages the plant to fully ripen flowers and fruits before harvest. Think of it as an extra gear for your plants. It gives your plant a final boost to help significantly improve your harvest at a time when growth is normally slowing down.
Shogun's Dragon Force works by simulating the onset of autumn, like it happens in nature, when micro nutrients such as copper, zinc, molybdenum, manganese, and iron are depleting from the soil. It also brings a an increased level of sulphur to simulate the effects of mould on leaf litter on the ground. Fluctuations in nutrition give the plants the cues that winter is coming, and the growing season is coming to an end. The plant's response to this ‘death signal’ is to go in to an overdrive, pushing its energy in to the fruit and flowers (to develop seeds for the next generation).
The Signalling brought about by Shogun Dragon Force developing seeds also causes the plant to use any sugars stored in roots and leaves. This helps to increase the quality of the end product, via a higher sugar content or BRIX level.
Garden tip: Dragon Force does not contain any organically derived compounds that may affect the flavour or taste of your fruits and flowers. There are no PGR’s in Shogun Dragon Force. It's all Shogun's chemical magic, working to simulate autumnal growth, fooling the plant in to thinking it's the onset of winter.
How Do I Use Shogun Dragon Force?
Add Shogun Dragon Force at a rate of 4mL/L to your nutrient reservoir or watering can to enhance final flowering growth.
Garden tip: Use Shogun Dragon Force for the final 2 weeks/ 10 days of flowering in place of your normal bloom nutrient and PK Warrior. Continue using alongside Sumo Boost.
Garden tip: Cease the use of base nutrients and PK booster while using dragon force.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com