Thompson & Morgan Beetroot Rainbow Beet Seeds
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
Mix of five varieties
Range of visually stunning colours
High yielding roots
- Great flavour
- Ideal for successional sowing
- Hardy annual that loves full sun
- Perfect for kitchen gardens
What Are Thompson & Morgan Beetroot Rainbow Beet Seeds?
Thompson & Morgan Beetroot Rainbow Beet Seeds are a mix of five different varieties of visually stunning beetroots. Each has its own quality with superb contrasting outer skins, flesh, stems, and leaves. Each variety has a deliciously sweet flavour, and can be enjoyed as mature roots or as tasty baby beets. They're also ideal for successional sowing to produce high yields.
The range of beetroots are delicious whether they are eaten hot or cold, cooked or pickled. Beetroot 'Rainbow Beet' can even be sliced raw into salads for a colourful crunch.
Garden tip: Try steaming the tender stems and leaves as an alternative to spinach or chard.
This variety of hardy beetroot is ideal to sow early in the season, producing perfect sweet roots for roasting, pickling and slicing for salads. The baby leaves can also be harvested through the season to add to salads. Sow every two weeks from March through to mid-July for a constant supply through the season. Height: 30 cm (12”). Spread: 15 cm (6”).
Where Do Thompson & Morgan Beetroot Rainbow Beets Like To Grow?
Thompson & Morgan Rainbow Beets likes to grow where sown, outdoors, from March to July in a weed free, sunny position in fertile, light, well drained soil.
What Size Do Thompson & Morgan Rainbow Beets Grow?
The plants grow up to a height of 30 cm (12”) and a spread 15 cm (6”).
How Do I Sow Thompson & Morgan Rainbow Beets Seeds?
Garden tip: Thompson & Morgan seed packets show full details of sowing and transplanting instructions.
Direct Sowing Rainbow Beets Beetroot Seeds
Direct sow beetroot seeds outdoors from March to July in a weed free, sunny position in fertile, light, well drained soil. Sow beetroot seeds thinly in shallow drills at a depth of 1 cm (1/2”) and 30 cm (12”) apart. Germination will usually take 12 to 24 days. When large enough to handle, thin out the seedlings within each row to 5–7 cm (2–3”) apart.
Growing Beetroot – More Information
When growing beetroot, water as necessary to prevent the soil from drying out and to help keep the plants cool and moist. This helps the plants avoid running to seed. Lift roots at any time from June to October once they have reached 1" diameter or more. Harvest any remaining crops before the first frosts. Beetroot can be stored until mid-spring in boxes of moist sand in a frost free shed or garage.
|Thompson & Morgan
|Fruit & Vegetable Seeds
|Fruit & Vegetable Seeds
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org