Topspin Dripper Manifold (High Pressure) – 25mm
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Dripper Assembly with 12 x 1m dripper lines
- Calibrated for equal pressure across each drip line for even feeding
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Robust, high quality, flexible system
- 25 mm (1-inch) fittings
What Are Topspin Dripper Manifold (High Pressure) – 25 mm?
If you're looking for the easiest, most effective irrigation technique, then try Topspin Dripper Manifolds
The 25 mm Top Spin dripper manifold allows for quick and easy installation. Top Spin drippers are simple to use, no matter if starting, improving or extending your setup.
Top Spin dipper manifolds are pressure regulated, so you'll feed the same volume of nutrient solution through each dripper. This works to ensure each plant gets the same volume of nutrient, so you know what you're feeding to your plants.
How many Plants Can I feed With A Top Spin Dripper Manifold?
You can feed up to 12x plants with a single Top Spin manifold unit and a 1000l/h nutrient pump. You can feed up to 48 plants per 2000l/h nutrient pump by connecting up to 4x Top Spin Manifold units to the main 25 mm irrigation feed line, using the manifold's 25 mm compression fittings.
Garden tip: Always terminate the last Top Spin Manifold in each 25 mm irrigation feed line with a 25 mm Stop End.
Homemade Run-to-Waste Dripper Systems
Top Spin manifold systems are great for homemade Run-to-Waste (RTW) dripper systems. Combine a Top Spin with a Danish tray and create your very own easy to manage Run-to-Waste dripper system. This is one of the easiest, most effective irrigation techniques.
What Nutrient Pump Do I Need to Run a Top Spin Manifold?
for a single top Spin Manifold, you can use a 1000l/h submersible nutrient pump, like the MaxiJet MJ-1000. If you want to run more than one Top Spin manifold, you can run up to 4x top Spin Dripper manifolds (48x dripper lines) with a 2000l/h nutrient pump. For this you'll want something like an Aquaking Nutrient pump (a great budget option with superb performance), or a NewaJet NJ-4500 nutrient pump.
How Do I Use Top Spin Dripper Manifolds?
Top Spin Dripper Manifolds are pressurised and need a high through put nutrient pump to pressurise the manifold to ensure each feed line gets the same amount of feed. The more Topspin’s you’re using, the bigger Pump you’ll need.
You’ll also require enough outer diameter 25 mm feed line hose pipe to go from the pump to the Top Spin manifold. Each manifold acts as an inline connector with 2x 25 mm irrigation line compatible compression fittings. These are simple to use by pushing the 25 mm irrigation line in to the manifold fitting and twisting the connector, to secure it in place. Either connect a 25 mm stop end or more 25 mm irrigation line to connect to each additional Top Spin unit in line.
Garden tip: To terminate the feed line, use a 25 mm Stop End on the last Top Spin in the system.
All systems also need a 25 mm In-Line Filter and a 25 mm Non-Return Valve located between the Pump and the first Top Spin manifold in use.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org