Unwins Grow Your Own - Gin Cocktail Herb Garden - Growing Kit
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Grow your own cocktail ingredients on a windowsill
- Easy to grow seeds for gin cocktails
- Attractive painted plant trough and reusable pots
- Unique gift for gin lovers
- Full instructions with colour illustrations
- Great as presents and secret Santa gifts
What is A Grow Your Own Gin Cocktail Herb Garden Growing Kit?
Imagine a life of experimentation, striving to perfect your own homegrown gin cocktails... Gin lovers endeavour to create new and exciting cocktails all the time. What could be better than growing your own botanical herbs to experiment with?
These Unwins Grow Your Own Gin Cocktail Herb Garden Growing kits let you grow your own botanicals. Pick fresh cocktail ingredients straight from your kitchen windowsill.
These kits double your pleasure. Ever heard the saying: "Homegrown tastes better"? Buy this kit and find out for yourself.
Windowsill grow kits make great presents at any time of year. Buy as a secret Santa gift for a workmate, friend, a loved one or just for yourself as a simple introduction to growing for your own enjoyment. These kits are great for growing in small spaces, suitable for windowsill growing at any time of year.
You'll impress your family and friends with your own homegrown cocktail herbs. Creating your own fresh flavours is literally within reach when you grow your own.
How Do I Grow My Own Gin Cocktail Herbs?
Growing your own fresh Gin Cocktail Herbs at any time of year is easy with the Unwins Grow Your Own Gin Cocktail Herb Growing Kit.
Easy to follow, simple assembly instructions will have you growing (and enjoying) in no time.
The kit contains everything you'll need to get growing:
- The kit contains a reusable duck egg blue wooden trough
- 4 reusable pots
- Seeds for Basil, Mint, Lemon balm and Orange scented thyme
- 4 recipe cards, plant labels and 2 infusion bags
Once you unpack this windowsill Gin Cocktail Herb Growing Kit, setting it up is quick and easy.
You'll soon be enjoying freshly picked, botanical cocktails. And you'll keep your windowsill tidy with the supplied planter.
How do I Sow My Herb Seeds?
- 1. Fill the pots with compost, level off and water in (keeping a little compost back for step 2).
- 2. Sow seeds on top of the compost and cover with a further thin layer of compost.
- 3. Cover the pot with clingfilm or a sealed bag until seedlings emerge.
- 4. Keep pots watered and pour away any excess water that collects at the bottom of the planter.
Expect seedlings to be visible after around 2 weeks.
- After sowing and watering, covering the pots in cling film and storing in a warm dark cupboard provides an ideal environment for the seedlings to germinate faster.
- Encourage bushy growth by pinching out the growing tips once the plants reach around 6 inches. Regular picking also encourages more new growth to appear.
This Grow your own Kit provides excellent value for money and makes a superb, lasting gardening gift.
Includes full instructions with colour illustrations.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org