Westland Sulphate of Potash 1.5kg
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Bigger, healthier fruits & flowers
- Fast acting ready to use granules
- Ideal for all fruit trees, bushes & flowers
- Encourages disease & drought resistance
- NPK 0-0-48
What is Westland Sulphate of Potash?
Westland Sulphate of Potash is a ready to use granule ideal for flowering and fruiting plants. For more flowers and fruits, better smelling flowers and better tasting fruits.
Why Use Sulphate of Potash?
Sulphate of Potash has a very high potassium content. Potash is ideal for encouraging strong flowering and fruit development. It also helps to ripen and strengthens plants to increase their natural defence against pest, disease as well as stress and weather damage.
Using sulphate of potash will enable your plants to ripen and strengthen up. They'll be healthier and have better defence against pests and disease.
Garden tip: When planting out, mix some sulphate of potash in to your compost to give your plants the very best start.
How Do I Use Westland Sulphate of Potash?
For comparison purposes, while you're out in the garden: one handful of sulphate of potash is about 35g (1 ¼ oz). You can apply sulphate of potash every 4-6 weeks to help build and sustain good soil fertility. Only apply when plants show signs of needing it, during the growing season.
For the best results:
- Feed from March. You can stop around the end of August
- Work the granules into the soil with a fork, rake or hoe or
- Dissolve in your watering can for the fastest results
- During dry weather, water well before and after application
- Do not apply in bright, sunny conditions to avoid scorch
Fruit Trees, Canes and Plants
Apply 35g/sq.m (1¼ oz/sq.yd) around the base of established plants. Gently fork into the soil surface without disturbing the roots.
You can also sprinkle the product over the soil surface, around the stem of the plant and water thoroughly. When planting out apply 35g/sq.m (1¼ oz/sq.yd) to the bottom of the planting hole and mix well with the soil or compost when refilling the hole.
Flowers and Shrubs
Apply 35g/sq.m (1¼ oz/sq.yd) on the soil surface and fork in.
Take care that the granules do not touch the plant leaves or stems. Water in well after application.
The following is general advice to follow, it covers plant health, safety advice and storing the product. Always follow the instructions and safety advice on the product package:
- Do not exceed the appropriate application rate, overdosing may result in damage to your plants
- Store in a dry, frost free place away from children, pets and foodstuff
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use
- Gloves are recommended when handling this product
- Children and pets can continue to use treated areas immediately after application
- Only use where there is a recognised need
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com