Winter Frost – New millennium
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Signals winter is coming to your plants
- Increase in essential oils
- Promotes expansion of flower sets
- increase aromatic compounds
What Is Winter Frost – New Millennium?
Winter Frost – New millennium is the ideal ripening solution made to accentuate terpene production. It works to recycle the last remaining energy left in the plant toward bulking fruit development. The winter like effects can be seen through exuberant oil production, and immense purple, red, and burgundy colouration shifts (sometimes seen as plant stress).
When used properly, the affected plant system uses its remaining energy to defend against frost, working to ensure swollen fruit pods are available for next year’s sowing.
Winter frost goes some way to allowing the fruit to vine-ripen, since chlorophyll degrades and sugars and aromatic compounds are produced from the nutrition created during the chlorophyll breakdown, making fruit taste better as there’s more sweet and fewer bitter flavours.
New Millenniums Winter Frost can increase our overall quality through a few different ways:
- Increase essential oils.
- Increase colours in leaves, flowers, and fruit sets.
- Promote Floral expansion and mass – Larger and denser.
- Increase in aromatic compounds like terpenes and flavonoids.
- Higher Brix levels – Chlorophyll is broken down, and the elements repurposed.
Promotes heavier essential oil content and floral mass expansion during the final 7 to 10 days prior to flush and harvest.
Accentuates the characteristics of each plant genome. Unlock true genetic potential and standardize the difference in each of your favourite crops.
Compatible with all nutrient ranges.
Winter Frost – New Millennium Technical Specifications
N:0.02 | P:2.2 | K: 2.3
Available in 940ml & 3.8L bottles
Winter frost is a proprietary mix, it’s not just the above NPK values that have an effect on plants.
How Do I Use Winter Frost – New Millennium?
Make sure you shake the bottle well prior to use.
Dose at 2 – 3 ml per L following the following, depending on your substrate:
Using Winter Frost – New Millennium In Soil / Coco
Use one week's worth of Winter Frost – New Millennium for 5 – 7 days (watering at least every 3 days)
If watering every day: Use Winter Frost for 5 days, then flush with water for 10 days
If watering every 2 – 3 days: Use Winter Frost for 7 days, then flush with water for 7 days
Using Winter Frost – New Millennium In Hydro Systems
Use Winter Frost – New Millennium for 2 days before beginning your flush.
Garden tip: Never exceed the dosage and use conservatively to start – you can always go in stronger the next time around.
If it is possible to drop the ‘daytime’ temperatures by around 5 – 10 degrees, the genetic expression of plants colours will be even more noticeable!
This speciality fertilizer is intended primarily for non-farm use, such as home gardens.
CAUTION: Keep Winter Frost – New Millennium out of the reach of children.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com