HydroTops Triple F
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Developed by HydroTops to increase the yield of all flowering plants
- Can be used with all types of growing media and feed systems
- Triple F' works symbiotically to assist in nutrient uptake during this period of high demand
What Is HydroTops Triple F?
HydroTops Triple F is a two-part bio-stimulant. One part is a blend of microorganisms, in dried suspension. The second part is a liquid catalyst, which acts as an initial food source for the microorganisms to rehydrate in. Triple F works as a complex agent for the symbiotic relationship developed between the microorganisms and the plant's root system.
Triple F helps to increase your final yield by increasing the density of flowers.
Garden tip: Triple F is designed to work in harmony with the range of HydroTops products. It works especially well as an additional bio-stimulation, in harmony with Bactivator. Bactivator is the foundation on which Triple F builds an outstanding harvest.
Does HydroTops Triple F Increase The Yield of Flowers On My Plant?
HydroTops Triple F works to increase your yield by up to 50%. Triple F delivers a natural balance of microbes to your plants' root system, which promotes a natural symbiosis that initiates an increased growth cycle and more flowers and fruit. In fact, this perfect synergy could boost yields by as much as 50%!
How Does HydroTops Triple F Work?
HydroTops Triple F helps plants to Fully Form Flowers. Over time, it's proven itself to be one of the best floral stimulation products available. It is suitable for use with both traditional soil-based and hydroponic growers.
After several years of development and testing, the finished product is now amazing gardeners around the world with its spectacular effects on flower yields and the overall health of plants.
HydroTops Triple F is a 100% organic floral stimulant. Using it means you can keep harsh chemicals out of your process.
HydroTops Triple F – Fully Formed Flowers is an essential tool for all gardeners wanting bigger, brighter flowers, without the need for chemical additives.
Garden tip: For best results, use in conjunction with the HydroTops range of products, and follow their suggested feeding chart schedule.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org