Alien Recirculating Deep Water Culture System
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Alien Hydroponics – Pro Silver or Pro Black versions
- 20l pots (36l pot systems are also available)
- Available in 4x to 48x pot systems
- Recirculating deep water culture system
- Plants have constant access to water and nutrients
- Air pump constantly oxygenates the circulating nutrient solution
- Plants develop huge root systems
- Plants grow larger with larger yields
***This is a pre-order only product. Please contact us to order.***
What is the ALIEN® Deep Water Culture System?
The Alien Deep Water Culture System is an attractive RDWC hydroponic system that grows insanely huge plants. The Pro Black and Pro Silver systems are very simple to use and operate. Once you create and add your nutrient solution, plug in the nutrient and air pumps and let your plants go. You'll soon notice a profuse mass of white roots growing into the constantly flowing, oxygenated nutrient solution.
Available in either the "Black Series" or "PRO Silver Series", the ALIEN® RDWC, recirculating deep water culture system provides excellent results, fast vegetation times and huge yields. Giving your plants constant access to a highly oxygenated nutrient solution works to reduce growing time, which means you get to grow more.
Secure Fittings and Connections
The Alien fittings are secure with threaded barrels, nuts, and rubber washers. This makes system installation and relocation simple. Heavy-duty clips situated on the sides of the pots elevate the airlines off the floor. All Alien RDWC systems come with factory-fitted chiller fittings on the side of the header, making adding a chiller simple. This is invaluable during the warmer months.
JET-STREAM™ A.I.R™ Pumps
The Ailen RDWC hydroponic system works using the quietest JET-STREAM™ A.I.R™ pumps to increase oxygen delivery to the plant's roots, submerged in the nutrient-rich water. The JET-STREAM™ A.I.R™ pumps are designed with Deep Water Culture in mind, with high pressure, to deliver oxygenated water to the root zone. The pump also features a double dampening system for noise absorption. The twin air chambers provide a large quantity of air at an intense pressure to the Air Rings ™ while still retaining low noise and power use.
With a large volume of nutrient solution in the system, the only thing you need to do is maintain the PH and EC levels and plan your next crop. It's that easy.
The JET-STREAM™ Air-Kit comes with the following:
- Air stones
What Is RDWC and How Can it Benefit My Indoor Garden?
The Recirculating Deep Water Culture is a method used to grow plants with roots submerged in a highly oxygenated nutrient solution.
Using the Alien RDWC hydroponic system, works to optimise the maximum growth potential of your plants. Pumps constantly circulates the super oxygenated nutrient solution around the system. The pump creates a water current that draws the solution through the pots, mixing the nutrients. This current also delivers vital nutrients to the roots, optimising root health and increasing the efficiency of nutrient uptake. RDWC systems maintain the PH and EC levels better than other systems, due to the high volume of water contained in the system.
What Alien RDWC Pro Systems Are Available?
We sell the range of Alien RDWC Pro Systems. We also sell a range of additional 20L and 36L pots, net pots, 4-hold lids, and other spares, and system accessories.
The following Alien RDWC Pro Silver and Alien RDWC Pro Black systems come with 120L Camo Tanks:
- 4x 20l pot
- 6x 20l pot
- 8x 20l pot
- 9x 20l pot
- 10x 20l pot
- 12x 20l pot
The following Alien RDWC Pro Silver and Alien RDWC Pro Black systems come with 280L Camo Tanks:
- 15x 20l pot
- 16x 20l pot
- 18x 20l pot
- 21x 20l pot
- 24x 20l pot
- 28x 20l pot
The following Alien RDWC Pro Silver systems come with 550L Camo Tanks:
- 32x 20l pot
- 36x 20l pot
- 48x 20l pot
Pipe 6mm blue 16mm silver 19mm blue 50mm silver *
ALIEN Deep Water Culture System Specifications
ALIEN's general advice regarding the min/max footprint is:
- Length: 1.1 m Width: 0.7 m with the pots as close as possible*
- Length: 1.36 m Width: 0.96 m, with supplied amount of pipe – 60 cm plant centres.
The ALIEN Deep Water Culture System's volume is 75-litres.
The general recommendations for the ALIEN Deep Water Culture System are:
- Air Pump
- CAMO® Tank
- Water chiller
- Plant centres: 50 cm
- Veg time: 7-10 day
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com