Assassin Acoustic Ducting
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Robust and Silent – 3 layers
- Drastically reduces the noise of fans and air flow
- Silencer that runs through the entire run of ducting
- Hobbyist acoustic ducting solution
- Non-allergenic – no itchy rockwool
- Available in lengths of 5m or 10m
What is Assassin Acoustic Ducting?
Assassin Acoustic Ducting works to dramatically reduce or eliminate the sound of hydroponic ventilation.
At future garden, we pride ourselves on being able to supply you the latest garden tech' for a fraction of the cost of the big brands, all without skimping on performance. Traditional ducting utilises rockwool for acoustic protection. Assassin acoustic ducting is different, and performs much better than traditional acoustic ducting, while being much easier to use.
Ductwork is essential to connect the various ventilation components for your extraction system. While standard reflective ducting does a job, it can be extremely noisy as the sound of airflow passing through the ducting creates constant noise. Assassin acoustic ducting is different, it's been purpose built with noise attenuation in mind.
In a hydroponic environment, extraction can create a fair amount of noise. Extraction is utilised to:
- A: Remove stale air alongside excess heat and humidity.
- B: Bring in fresh CO2-rich air into the growing environment to promote healthy growth.
Assassin acoustic ducting helps to completely silence the sound of fans moving large amounts of air. Depending on the location of your garden, the noise it creates when in use can be of high importance. Bedroom growers won’t get a good quality sleep with noisy extraction fans constantly on in close proximity.
If sound proofing your grow room is a consideration when setting up your garden, Assassin acoustic ducting is the product for you.
Developed from the success of similar products, such as PhonicTrap Ducting, Assassin Acoustic Ducting offers an extremely competitive product at affordable prices.
Unlike traditional acoustic ducting, there’s no rockwool used for soundproofing. As a result, it’s easier to install and remove without extra personal protection, enabling a more hygienic crop as the foam does not disintegrate like rockwool can, so there’s less risk of your fruit getting contaminated.
Assassin Acoustic Ducting Benefits
Our Black Acoustic ducting is made up of 3 layers with an integrated steel coil for rigidity:
Black outer layer: The outer plastic layer is a thick PE plastic that’s robust and light-tight
White acoustic foam: Attenuates sound through absorption of a wide range of frequencies.
White breathable inner: Allows air to expand within the ducting, reducing the sound of airflow without stifling pressure, allowing your fan to push the same amount of air through the ducting without the associated noise.
If you intend on using Assassin acoustic ducting on an unsilenced fan like an RVK, consider wrapping your fan in Acoustic Foam, the assassin acoustic ducting will silence the sound of airflow while the acoustic foam will dampen the noise of the fan. You can also hang your fan with a Bungee Cord which can reduce vibration noise
How Do I Use Assassin Acoustic Ducting?
Follow the below steps to ensure the best installation and use:
Garden tip: You need to seal both the inner and outer layers to the fan's flange to prevent leaks.
- 1. Using some tape, attach the inner white breathable material to the flange.
- 2. Pull up the white foam so that it covers the breathable material.
- 3. Pull up the outer black layer, so it’s in line with the other two and fasten with a jubilee clip.
- 4. Optional: Use Tape the jubilee clip to the ducting and flange to ensure no movement during operation.
Ensure you stretch the ducting to open it out to reduce back-pressure on the fan and maximise the acoustic cancelling capabilities.
Can be used on both your intake and out-take.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com