Assassin Carbon Filter
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Silently Eliminate Grow Room Odours
- Super Lightweight
- Supplied with 2 Pre-Filters
- Virgin Granular Activated Carbon - Australian mined
- Strong and robust aluminium construction
- Minimal pressure drop
What Are Assassin Carbon Filter?
Assassin Carbon Filters are used in indoor grow tents, helping to silently eliminate unwanted odours.
Assassin filters offer high performance air-scrubbing, without the price tag of other brands. Assassin carbon filters offer amazing value for money.
Activated carbon has a huge surface area. This is due to the microscopic pores that cover each grain. The pores absorb impurities and aromatic compounds, cleaning the air as it passes through the carbon filter bed and is exhausted out of the grow room.
Extraction Systems Provide Several Benefits
Using an extraction system in your indoor garden provides you with several benefits, including the following:
- Humidity Control
- Consistent Temperatures
- Refreshing CO2
- VOC’s* – Grow Room Smells
- Mixing the air in the grow room
Plants transpire water, which is released into the surrounding air. If no extraction or dehumidification takes place, humidity will quickly spiral out of control. Vent humid air outside of the growing environment to passively draw fresh air in.
All Grow room equipment produces heat. Using HID lighting is one of the biggest contributors to additional grow room heat, as they emit Infrared light. Placing your carbon filter at the top of your grow room means you'll be venting the hottest air. This leads to more manageable, stable temperatures in your environment.
Plants use CO2 from the air as building blocks for metabolic processes. If air is not refreshed, the CO2 gets depleted and growth slows. Using a carbon filter to extract stale air out of your environment will passively bring in fresh air, keeping CO2 levels consistent.
VOC’s – Grow Room Smells
Grow rooms can be serious sources of smells that can be a concern, particularly in residential houses. You don’t want to smell stagnant water or plants the entire time you’re in your house!
How Do I Use The Assassin Carbon Filter?
You’ll need an extraction fan to provide the airflow for the filter. You can connect the two with Jubilee clips or Fast Clamps, just make sure you match the sizes of all equipment, so it fits together.
You must draw air through the carbon filter, it cannot be pushed into the filter unless you’re using an inline carbon filter.
Available Assassin Carbon Filter
|Filter Size mm||Filter Size inch||Maximum Volume m³/hr|
|Assassin Carbon Filter 100mm x 300||4 x 12||350|
|Assassin Carbon Filter 125mm x 300||5 x 12||500|
|Assassin Carbon Filter 150mm x 300||6 x 12||600|
|Assassin Carbon Filter 150mm x 600||6 x 24||900|
|Assassin Carbon Filter 200mm x 600||8 x 24||1125|
|Assassin Carbon Filter 250mm x 600||10 x 24||1420|
|Assassin Carbon Filter 250mm x 1000||10 x 39.5||1900|
|Assassin Carbon Filter 315mm x 600||12 x 24||2440|
|Assassin Carbon Filter 315mm x 1000||12 x 39.5||3250|
PLEASE NOTE: We recommend you change your Carbon Filter once every 12-18 Months.
*VOC = Volatile Organic Compounds.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org