AutoPot Systems Components & Spares
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Build and maintain your dream gravity fed AutoPot watering system with this list of components and spares
- Every connector imaginable is available
- Tubing is also available
What AutoPot Systems Components & Spares Are Available?
Future Garden offer the following AutoPot systems components & spare parts. Spare parts allow you to replace, upgrade or expand your existing components for new or updated parts.
AutoPot's are gravity fed watering systems that provide your plants with a natural wet/dry cycle. They do this by using a proprietary float valve. The float valve only allows the pot reservoir to refill when it's totally depleted. It also acts to stop the flow of water/nutrient solution from the attached main reservoir when the pot reservoir is full.
From the AutoPot AirDome to the AutoPot Matrix Disc, Autopot Systems can help you build and maintain your dream growing set up. Our range of components & spares have you covered for every eventuality.
AutoPot 16mm to 6mm / 16mm to 9mm Cross Connector
Allows the connection of two 16mm and two 6mm tubes.
AutoPot 16mm to 6mm Inline Filter
16mm is the standard hose pipe size, which reduces to 6mm for the autopot fittings. The inline filter has an inbuilt particle filter to remove larger pieces of debris. It is easy to install, clean and maintain.
AutoPot 16mm to 6mm / 16mm to 9mm Tee Connector
The 16mm to 6mm and 16 to 9mm connectors features two 16mm hose barbs and one 6mm or 9mm hose barb.
AutoPot 16mm to 6mm Barbed Reducer
Allows the connection of a standard hose (16mm) to 6mm tubing. The reducer is barbed so is unlikely to loosen with use over time.
AutoPot 6mm or 9mm Flexi Tubing – 1 Metre or 20 Metre
Depending on the size of your growing space, you may need a lot of tubing to connect the pots to the reservoir. Don't forget to get enough tubing for all your autopots.
Buy 6mm or 9mm AutoPot Tubing by the meter. You can also purchase tubing by the metre, it will come as long as the quantity ordered in metres.
AutoPot 6mm Cross Connector
The 6mm cross connector allows 4 pieces of 6mm tubing to be connected together.
AutoPot 6mm Flow Control Tap
Allows you to stop or control the flow of nutrient solution through 6 mm tubing.
AutoPot 6mm Stop End
The 6mm stop end fits into 6mm fittings and tubes to stop any open ends from leaking, when the system is pressurised.
AutoPot 6mm Tee
Allows you to connect 3x 6mm tubes.
AutoPot 6mm Elbow
Used to connect two sections of 6mm tubing at a 90-degree angle
AutoPot 6mm Straight Connector
Connect two sections of 6mm pipe in a straight line
AutoPot 6mm Filter
Fits Inside Small Tanks (30-litre & 47-litre) to filter particulates. Easy to install and clean during maintenance, it just pushes into the 6mm pipe in the reservoir.
AutoPot 6mm Grommet
Allows the water tight connection of 6mm tubing into a reservoir through a 10mm hole
Autopot 16mm Grommet
Water tight connection of 16mm tubing through a 19mm hole in any rigid surface (such as plastic).
Controls the flow of nutrient solution from the reservoir into the pot using gravity. The AQUAvalve will fill the pot to a set 20mm depth. The valve will only let more water in once plants use a set amount of water up, depleting the reservoir. This provides your plants a proper wet and dry cycle, which helps to maximise results.
AutoPot AQUAvalve 5
The updated version of the AQUAvalve has a 9mm inlet for faster nutrient transfer. The demand valve acts to controls the flow of nutrient solution from the reservoir into the pot using gravity. The AQUAvalve5 will fill the pot to a set 20mm depth. The valve will only let more water in once plants use a set amount of water up, depleting the reservoir. This provides your plants a proper wet and dry cycle, which helps to maximise results.
The 15-litre pot is the largest pot that can be used in Autopot systems. You can use the 15-litre pot with a 1-pot tray and lid to extend your system.
1-Pot Tray & Lid
Extend your existing Autopot system. This tray sits under the pot, allowing the pot to be automatically watered with Autopots gravity feed system.
AutoPot Root Control Disc (Square)
Root Control Discs (RCD's) use a thin layer of copper to stop the roots outgrowing the pots and blocking the aquavalve. RCD's should be used copper side facing up. We recommend changing them once a cycle to prevent disease across crops.
Root Control Disc Large
Root Control sheets prevent roots from outgrowing the space, which could cause clogged lines
Pot Sock Square
PotSocks are designed to keep even the most agile root system contained within the pot. They give you complete peace of mind that your AQUAvalve is safe and free from rogue roots. Pot Sock's are great for growers cultivating long term crops or any plants with a very aggressive root system. The square pot sock works with 8.5-litre or 15-litre square pots. They're also the ideal solution for growers using fabric air pruning pots in your system.
Pot Sock Round
PotSocks have been designed to keep even the most agile root system where it belongs; contained in the pot! Enjoy complete peace of mind that your AQUAvalve is safe and free from rogue roots. Pot Sock's are great for growers cultivating long term crops or simply plants with a very aggressive root system. The round variation fits round pots and XL Autopots. They’re also the ideal solution for growers using fabric air pruning pots in an AutoPot system.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org