AutoPot tray2grow Grow Bag Spike & Capillary Lace
- New or replacement parts to create or replace existing tray2grow grow bag spikes and capillary laces
- Keeps grow bags watered for weeks on end
- No electricity required, gravity fed system
- No running water, pumps, or timers necessary
- Easy to set up and re-usable
What is the AutoPot tray2grow Grow Bag Spike With Capillary Lace?
The AutoPot tray2grow Grow Bag Spike With Capillary Lace are used when irrigating and feeding grow bags. They are used with the Tray2Grow AutoPot automatic watering system. During set up, the Spikes are pushed into the base of the Tray2Grow tray, each Spike laced with a strip of capillary lace material.
When your grow bag is laid on top of a bed of Capillary Spikes they pierce the underside of the grow bag. The Capillary Lace on the Spike draws up water and (if desired) nutrient solution from the tray to irrigate and feed the grow bag from within.
The spikes are an elegant, low/no-maintenance, mess-free solution, used for automatically watering grow bags wherever you want. Using the spikes and tray2grow automatic watering system means you can leave your grow bags and pots for weeks on end. you can leave them safe in the knowledge that they are getting water and nutrients.
About the AutoPot tray2grow Automatic Plant Watering System
The AutoPot tray2grow Automatic Plant Watering System is a revolutionary watering system for your garden. It works on gravity, so you don't need any power to operate it. It's perfect for allotment gardeners. The system uses the AutoPot AquaValve5 to give plants a natural wet and dry cycle, before opening to drawing in more water/nutrients to replenish the unit's reservoir.
The AutoPot tray2grow Automatic Plant Watering System is the easiest way to grow plants in up to 5 different ways: This ingenious watering system uses capillary action to draw water from the reservoir and direct it right to the root zone, using a capillary system with spikes or matting. The spikes are designed to penetrate through grow bags to deliver water directly to the roots.
The AutoPot tray2grow Automatic Plant Watering System is a clean and simple system, with no need for timers and or fuss.
What Is Capillary Watering?
The AutoPot tray2grow Automatic Plant Watering System uses a capillary system to draw water/nutrients from the integrated reservoir. This incredible automatic watering system uses capillary spikes or capillary matting to deliver water and nutrients to the base of your plants.
Why Do I Need the AutoPot tray2grow Automatic Plant Watering System?
The AutoPot tray2grow Automatic Plant Watering System is for anyone that wants to make growing in grow bags, coco slabs or pots really simple. Used with an AutoPot reservoir, this system will happily look after watering and feeding your plants for weeks. If you grow tomatoes, chillies, or anything else you can think of in grow bags, this system will revolutionise your gardening. Growing huge plants with massive yields has never been easier with the AutoPot tray2grow Automatic Plant Watering System.
With no timers, electricity requirements or fuss, the AutoPot tray2grow Automatic Plant Watering System makes growing plants in grow bags and pots really easy. The grow bag watering capillary spikes and matting directs the water/nutrient mix to your plant's roots, where they want it. Used with an AutoPot water reservoir, you can go on holiday, safe in the knowledge your plants are getting fed and watered. Water is delivered directly to the plant's roots through a unique capillary watering system.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com