Bluelab Guardian Monitor
- Plant-safe green LEDs
- Large easy to read displays
- No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
- Simple push button pH calibration
- Selectable values for conductivity and temperature
- Flashing high and low alarms
- Greater tolerance to RF / electronic interference provided
- Water resistant design
- International power supply
- Replaceable double junction pH probe
- Adjustable display brightness
- Non-volatile memory
In just one glance it measures all three critical parameters for successful growth; pH, conductivity AND temperature.
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor is a constant indicator of the desired levels of EC/ppm 700/TDS/CF, pH and temperature, enabling the grower to optimise these parameters as the crop progresses through each growing phase.
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor is mains-powered and is mounted to the wall or hung on a support and the probes simply placed into the reservoir.
With the Bluelab Guardian Monitor monitoring the crops 24 hours a day and with the ability to set high and low alarms, a flashing display indicates if one parameter moves away from the ideal, allowing the required adjustments to be made, quickly and effectively.