Deadfast Ready to Use Mouse Killer Bait Station - Twin Pack
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Required by law when home baiting
- Works with Deadfast bait blocks and traps
- Safely secures rodenticide baits and traps inside
- Angular design allows to fit in corners
- Includes key to secure baits
- For use indoors
What is Deadfast Mouse Killer Bait Station?
If you have a mouse infestation, now is the time to call on Deadfast Mouse Killer Bait Station. The bait stations get to work as soon as you put them out and kill within 24 hours after rodents consume the poison. A single dose is lethal to all rodents.
The multifunctional bait stations also house Deadfast Easy Set Mouse Traps and are required by law, if you plan on using poisons at home for mouse infestations.
Deadfast Rat Killer Bait Stations are a tamper resistant station containing ready to use bait blocks. The design lends itself to positioning in corners and next to walls, where rodents like to move. The bait is stable in dusty and high moisture conditions. The blocks are safely secured inside the bait stations providing protection for children, pets and non-target animals.
The bait stations are easy to store, handle and use. For refills, use Deadfast Mouse and Rat Killer Plus Blocks. If you are looking to fight off a rat and mouse infestation or want to use Deadfast rodent poisons outside, you can choose to use the Deadfast Rat Killer Bait Stations with the same bait blocks.
The bait blocks contain 0.025g/kg Difethialone, the most innovative anticoagulant in the biocidal market, with no known resistance in rodents. Developed to be effective as low as only 25ppm, it ensures that rodents consume a lethal dose the first time.
The bait blocks are stable at a wide temperature range (-15° to +50°C) and are simple to spike, rod (vertically or horizontally apply the bait) and replace.
How Do I Use Deadfast Mouse Killer Bait Station?
Bait stations, like Deadfast Mouse Killer Bait Station are required by law for poison baiting. Intended for indoor use against Mice.
General Deadfast Mouse Killer Bait Station Advice
Before using bait, remove all readily available food, such as spilled grain or food waste. Apart from this, do not clean or disturb the affected area before treatment. This will only act to disturb the rodents and make acceptance of bait less likely.
While using the bait, visit bait stations after application to:
- Check bait acceptance
- Remove dead rodents
- Re-fill bait when necessary
Always wear disposable gloves when installing or recovering any traps. Keep baits away from children, pets and non-target animals. It is an offence to place the trap in a location which may endanger wild birds or other protected species.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I dispose of dead rodents?
A: Wearing suitable gloves, remove the dead rodents and place them in a double bag. Put this bag into a secure household refuse bin.
Safety and Environmental Information
WARNING: May cause damage to Organs through prolonged or repeated Exposure. Harmful to Aquatic Life with Long Lasting Effects.
Store in a cool dark place away from children and pets. Always wear gloves and never eat drink or smoke when handling this product. Wash hands immediately after use. Take necessary
Contains 0.025g/kg Difethialone
Have product container or label when obtaining treatment advice. In case of emergency call a local poison control centre or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
Direct or in-direct adverse effects:
- Effects result from the increased tendency to bleed.
In less severe poisoning:
- Bruising easily with occasion nose or gum bleeds, Appearance of blood in stools, Excessive bleeding from minor cuts or abrasions.
Poisoning symptoms Clinical symptoms:
- nosebleed, gum bleed, spitting blood, multiple or large haematoma, generally sudden appearance of an unusual visceral pain.
- blood in the urine, increase in coagulation time.
- In cases of suspected exposure, medical assistance should be sought immediately.
Note that poisoning symptoms may develop over the course of several days.
If on Skin:
- Remove contaminated clothing and launder before re-use
- Rinse skin immediately with soap and water
- Monitor for symptoms described above
If in Eyes:
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes
- Remove contact lenses if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing the eye Monitor for symptoms described above
- Wash out mouth with plenty of water Seek medical advice immediately and show container/label
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison centre or doctor
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person
- Dispose of contents and container according to local regulations. Contact your local council for details.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com