Flood & Drain Complete System Kit
- Classic, complete Flood and Drain system
- Extremely versatile growing system
- Greater uptake of nutrients and water as well as an elevated level of root oxygenation
- Low height maximises headroom, saving you space
What is The Flood & Drain Complete System Kit?
Flood & Drain (Also known as Ebb and Flow) is known to be a very stable method of growing plants indoors. It is often highly recommended for novice growers, looking for a forgiving indoor garden, hydroponic system that delivers great results.
Pairing the Flood & Drain complete system kit with a reliable feed duration timer they almost grow the plants for you. Ok, not quite, but you'll have another level of automation and not have to worry about hand feeding several times a day.
What Do I Get With The Flood & Drain Complete System Kit?
The Flood & Drain Complete System Kit comes with*:
- Media Tray
- Corex sheet for pots
- Reservoir and cover
- Deliver tube and overflow tube
These complete Flood & Drain systems are reliable and stable, as well as being highly versatile. They offer you the option to control every aspect of your growing system. For example:
- You can choose the medium you prefer for your plants
- You can opt to go with or without pots, using the platform as the pot
- You can determine the duration and number of daily feeds you require
- You can choose what to feed and how much
Why Should I Use a Flood & Drain Complete System Kit?
The Flood & Drain Complete System Kits are perfect for anyone that wants to:
- Optimise oxygen in the root zone
- Finely tune feeds
- Decide the plant spacing
- Make the most of available space using a self-contained system
- Grow in an area with limited height (these Flood & Drain grow systems are a maximum of 40 cm tall)
Flood & Drain Complete System Kit Example Videos
Flood & Drain Complete System Kit Dimensions
|System||Size L x W x H cm||No of Plants|
|EF120||70 x 60 x 27cm||1-4|
|EF230||118 x 108 x 33cm||4-9|
|EF420||170 x 62 x 31cm||6-8|
|EF620||225 x 118 x 40cm||10-15|
|Feed Time Guide for Pots of Coco/Soil||Feed Time Guide for Pots of 60/40||Feed Time Guide for Pebbles|
|Start||1x 15 minute feed per day||2 x 15 minutes feeds per day||2 x 15 minutes feeds per day|
|Veg||2 or 3 x 15 minute feeds per day||3 x 15 minute feeds per day||3-4 x 15 minute feeds per day|
|Flower||3 to 5 x 15 minute feeds per day||4-5 x 15 minute feeds per day||4-6 x 15 minute feeds per day|
How Do I Use The Flood & Drain Complete System Kit?
The frequency of watering will heavily depend on the substrate you choose. Faster draining mediums such as Clay Balls, Growstones or Perlite require as many as 8 flood cycles a day whereas slower draining substrates like Soil or Coco require fewer flood cycles, as few as 1 per day.
As plants get larger, they use an increasing amount of Nutrients and Water per day. This means you need to ensure you keep on top of your reservoir and nutrient concentration. You'll need to pair nutrient and reservoir maintenance with making sure your flood schedule accommodates the increasing hunger of your growing plants.
*Correct at the time of writing. The manufacturer reserves the right to change systems and components without prior-notice.