Flood & Drain Complete System Kit
- Classic, complete Flood and Drain system
- Extremely versatile growing system
- Greater uptake of nutrients and water as well as an elevated level of root oxygenation
- Low height maximises headroom, saving you space
What is The Flood & Drain Complete System Kit?
Flood & Drain (Also known as Ebb and Flow) is known to be a very stable method of growing plants indoors. It is often highly recommended for novice growers, looking for a forgiving indoor garden, hydroponic system that delivers great results.
Pairing the Flood & Drain complete system kit with a reliable feed duration timer they almost grow the plants for you. Ok, not quite, but you'll have another level of automation and not have to worry about hand feeding several times a day.
What Do I Get With The Flood & Drain Complete System Kit?
The Flood & Drain Complete System Kit comes with*:
- Media Tray
- Corex sheet for pots
- Reservoir and cover
- Deliver tube and overflow tube
These complete Flood & Drain systems are reliable and stable, as well as being highly versatile. They offer you the option to control every aspect of your growing system. For example:
- You can choose the medium you prefer for your plants
- You can opt to go with or without pots, using the platform as the pot
- You can determine the duration and number of daily feeds you require
- You can choose what to feed and how much
Why Should I Use a Flood & Drain Complete System Kit?
The Flood & Drain Complete System Kits are perfect for anyone that wants to:
- Optimise oxygen in the root zone
- Finely tune feeds
- Decide the plant spacing
- Make the most of available space using a self-contained system
- Grow in an area with limited height (these Flood & Drain grow systems are a maximum of 40 cm tall)
Flood & Drain Complete System Kit Example Videos
Flood & Drain Complete System Kit Dimensions
|System||Size L x W x H cm||No of Plants|
|EF120||70 x 60 x 27cm||1-4|
|EF230||118 x 108 x 33cm||4-9|
|EF420||170 x 62 x 31cm||6-8|
|EF620||225 x 118 x 40cm||10-15|
|Feed Time Guide for Pots of Coco/Soil||Feed Time Guide for Pots of 60/40||Feed Time Guide for Pebbles|
|Start||1x 15 minute feed per day||2 x 15 minutes feeds per day||2 x 15 minutes feeds per day|
|Veg||2 or 3 x 15 minute feeds per day||3 x 15 minute feeds per day||3-4 x 15 minute feeds per day|
|Flower||3 to 5 x 15 minute feeds per day||4-5 x 15 minute feeds per day||4-6 x 15 minute feeds per day|
How Do I Use The Flood & Drain Complete System Kit?
The frequency of watering will heavily depend on the substrate you choose. Faster draining mediums such as Clay Balls, Growstones or Perlite require as many as 8 flood cycles a day whereas slower draining substrates like Soil or Coco require fewer flood cycles, as few as 1 per day.
As plants get larger, they use an increasing amount of Nutrients and Water per day. This means you need to ensure you keep on top of your reservoir and nutrient concentration. You'll need to pair nutrient and reservoir maintenance with making sure your flood schedule accommodates the increasing hunger of your growing plants.
*Correct at the time of writing. The manufacturer reserves the right to change systems and components without prior-notice.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org